The Stockholm Vikings: Changing of the Jarl

thadthrasher

Good evening, everyone! I wanted to take a moment to give you a heads-up about a situation in Stockholm. We've had some moments of unresponsiveness from @twists over the last several weeks. While we understand that life gets crazy (believe me, I know), we need our GMs to be present, active, and engaged. That, coupled with the fact that we are in the offseason and just had a fantastic draft, we needed to move quickly to get someone into leadership so things for Stockholm didn't get pushed to the wayside. With all of that said, @Enorama and I would like to thank twists for his time serving as the GM of Stockholm. He came into this position passionately, strived to do the best he could, and held on tight even through some tough times. Whenever anyone steps up into leadership in this league, that needs to be recognized and gratitude needs to be shared. So, twists, thank you!

Now, it served us and Stockholm well to have a competent and experienced person already present in Stockholm. This person has been serving as the active GM throughout the offseason and has transitioned into the role nicely. Without further ado, we'd like to welcome Stockholm's newest Jarl, @Doomsday!

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.37bb70662f33b200bbdc60b774c98741.jpeg