KRZYS RAMBLINGS

KRZY

On this weeks edition of Ramblings I’ve got loads to talk about . I couldn’t just pick one thing. Without further a do here we go .

Stars pull off Major trade

The LA Stars began the off season kinda just stuck in the mud trying to stay afloat . The only move they made was bringing Defensive standout Elias Lampi to LA to bolster the blue line. That was until earlier today when @InstantRockstarstruck gold and pulled off a trade to bring Napoleon Dynamite and Svatopluk Puk in to also strengthen their forward group . This move helps the Stars out big time as they now have 4 impact productive forwards at their disposal aswell as a very promising sophomore  Greg Mckeggegger. The Stars are looking as competitive as ever now and will look to compete for a Cup this season . How will these moves work out ? Will they win a cup ? How will the new additions mesh together? We will find out this upcoming season . In what LA hopes to be a very productive successful season .

Toms set to make VHLE Debut !

Young Gun Kyle Tom’s is set to make his VHLE debut after 2 seasons with the Bulls in the M . The second season there he lead the teams as capitain of the Bulls . Toms is a very promising prospect due to play for Prague in the next 1 or 2 seasons . It will be very interesting to see how he transfers his game to the E and to see if he will have the same success he did in the M . If there’s one good thing that should make the transition easy for him he joins the perennial powerhouse in Oslo . Knowing that Oslo is always a competitive team makes me very excited to watch Tom’s this season .

Another record due to be broken ? 
Last season Nico Pearce broke the all time TPE record previously held by Xavier Booberry with 2104 . Pearce didn’t just break the record his smashed it , much like Booberry did when he himself broke the record . Pearce set a new mark of 2206 TPE . Currently there are a few players within striking distance of the record . Most notably Ronan Lavelle enters his last season in the VHL with 1935 . I don’t quite think he has enough time to break the record nor do I think the board game clue on skates does either as he sits at 1900 . But here’s where it gets interesting Leandro Goncalves and Landon Wolanin are both realistically pretty close and if they earn every possible way they can I could see either one sitting the new mark. Wolanin sits at 1850 and Goncalves sits not far behind with 1814 . They each have 2 seasons to possibly accomplish this feat and if there’s 2 people how I could see doing this it’s them. Hammer Voss also has an outside chance currently sitting at 1758 with 2 seasons left to play . 

There you have it folks Season 90 is shaping up to be an exciting one to say the least . I for one can’t wait to get everything going . Until next time !