Season 91 Draftee Visualizer

MubbleFubbles

Don't have the activity at the minute to consistently update rankings, but maintaining a visualizer doesn't take as much time so I'll keep updating that without job pay. 

High Framerate Version At https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/14869881/

zqKHvDP.gif

Done for up to W/E October 15th

Edited by MubbleFubbles

11 hours ago, Renomitsu said:

I have no idea what this means because I don't actually follow hockey but yes absolutely

Henrik and Daniel Sedin are Swedish twins who were selected 2nd and 3rd overall by the Vancouver Canucks in the 1999 entry draft. Behind one of the biggest 1OA busts Patrik Stefan.

The Brothers spent their whole career in Vancouver and together account for 2636 regular season games with a total of 633 goals and 1478 assists for 2111 points (mostly they passed to one another). 

Last year they were inducted into the HHOF, their Jerseys 22 and 33 were retired by the 'Nucks and either one or the other hold any significant franchise record for forwards.

@Ricer13 feel free to jump in if I omitted something

Edited by Daniel Janser

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2023 at 5:56 AM, Daniel Janser said:

Henrik and Daniel Sedin are Swedish twins who were selected 2nd and 3rd overall by the Vancouver Canucks in the 1999 entry draft. Behind one of the biggest 1OA busts Patrik Stefan.

It looks more like the Reingaard's fit that description