ToS2: The Very First

Gustav

There's a possibility we only have 4 town left (max of 6 with the Any roles).

I know I am Town

Doomsday - Tavern Keeper (see no reason yet to question this)

Alex - Psychic

Nobody else has put a claim to anything yet to my knowledge. Means their might only be 1 more town among us. We desperately need Intel right now as we could be outnumbered by evils.

Hi everyone—it’s been brought to my attention that in ToS2, a Vigilante shooting a Town member dies at the start of the next day, not the night after. 

So, @omgitshim—get absolutely yeeted

Last will that I don’t know how to format on mobile:
N2: I shot Eagles (sorry friend).
N3: I'm shooting hatty (didn't vote D3, been coasting not contributing)

falling-bread-bread.gif 

Whelp... feels screwed to be town. My brother's in arms are dying off. My traps on Alex's house ain't killed anyone. All I know is VLG visited him and he's dead. Which makes me suspicious he may be in cahoots with coven. Or something else. Going to have to dismantle tonight and try someone else tomorrow. Didn't reveal the info yesterday as I wasn't ready to reveal my role. But at this point feeling screwed either way as a townie. So... Sorry to my townies, no protection tonight. Going to throw Alex's name in the ringer for a vote and hope I'm not wrong.

Vote Alex

Edited by Subject056

9 minutes ago, Subject056 said:

Whelp... feels screwed to be town. My brother's in arms are dying off. My traps on Alex's house ain't killed anyone. All I know is VLG visited him and he's dead. Which makes me suspicious he may be in cahoots with coven. Or something else. Going to have to dismantle tonight and try someone else tomorrow. Didn't reveal the info yesterday as I wasn't ready to reveal my role. But at this point feeling screwed either way as a townie. So... Sorry to my townies, no protection tonight. Going to throw Alex's name in the ringer for a vote and hope I'm not wrong.

Vote Alex

You do realize that I’m the only TI that has been consistently posting their findings… also my results have been confirmed via dead people’s roles. As per my most recent result Rory has to be evil. Doom could also be consort, but we have to run that risk.

Just now, Alex said:

You do realize that I’m the only TI that has been consistently posting their findings… also my results have been confirmed via dead people’s roles. As per my most recent result Rory has to be evil. Doom could also be consort, but we have to run that risk.

consort is mafia I was joking 🤣

12 minutes ago, Subject056 said:

Vote Alex

how do you know that vlg visited Alex

The only evil role to be taken out was Eagles, and we know that there are at least four out there (3 Coven, 1 Apocalypse). We can't be coy with roles anymore, because if we don't get an evil voted out tonight, it will likely be too late after that.

1 hour ago, Ptyrell said:

I am TP. Been on Doom since n2. Thought for sure he'd be an evils target after claiming. I may or may not mix things up tonight..

Vote rory

Rory: 2 (Alex, Ptyrell)

I am suspicious of a TP claim here

Remember we only have 4-6 town left (likely more like 4-5 since I doubt both Any roles are town).

Eagles was either the Random Neutral or was an Any role. Which means we also have another Neutral role prevalent.

1 minute ago, Doomsday said:

The only evil role to be taken out was Eagles, and we know that there are at least four out there (3 Coven, 1 Apocalypse). We can't be coy with roles anymore, because if we don't get an evil voted out tonight, it will likely be too late after that.

Rory I think is top suspect right now. Berocka and Lemorse don't give me good vibes either.