ToS2: The Very First

Gustav

Remember I was poisoned last night on top of being role blocked. Doomsday claimed tavern keeper which is basically the town version of Poisoner. Who else voted ptyrell with Doomsday? Rory and Lemorse (lemorse also straight out pretty much said they were coven). 

Does Apoc want to deal with Coven or Town first? That's all this comes down to.

1 hour ago, GoodLeftUndone said:

Unless we actually had 4 coven, then GG

They have 4 coven. That's the only reason they would have so blatantly revealed today because they knew they had majority. The only thing that could screw them would be one of the town roles that could execute someone during the day, but I think @omgitshim shot our only one of those lol

1 minute ago, Ptyrell said:

Too bad coven made one mistake.....

I'm mayor

@Gustav  to confirm.

Rory: 5 (Alex, ptyrell x3, GLU)

Ptyrell: 4 (lemorse, dooms, Rory, Berocka)

Eat poop coven

Spider Man Lol GIF

• Gustav locked this topic

"We've got this in the bag," say the COVEN, who hasn't lost a member to this point.

"..." says Gustav, who first gets home late and next locks the thread and somehow forgets this is a thing? I'm not sure exactly how that happened.

While the Coven has their nice little bag, of whatever, perhaps they should have checked what was outside that bag. @Ptyrell is getting voted up tonight.

And then he picks up the Prosecutor's old gavel and slams it into the table.

"I'm MAYOR," he says--"vote up @rory!"

The votes are counted: 5 of 8.

Town history checks out. A certain SBA household name was indeed the last elected MAYOR of Salem. And there are, indeed, 5 votes for Rory.

In a last desperate attempt to turn Town luck around, @Ptyrell tries to do it himself. The setup is there, and he's been hitting the gym lately--it's pretty easy to make this happen.

Ptyrell kicks the chair away and starts the long walk home, not even waiting to see if he was right. The rest of the town, however, gathers around to check.

"What in the wide world of sports is going on here?" says @GoodLeftUndone, the SBA household name who's the last elected MAYOR of Salem. He catches @rory, undoes the noose, and dies. Since stepping down from office, he's been moonlighting as a BODYGUARD, and not a particularly good one either. He's saved only one life this time around, and it's the POTION MASTER.

There will be no lynching tonight, but we'll very likely be down to either zero or one Town, all of Coven, and an incredibly suspicious SOUL COLLECTOR. Ptyrell will transform tonight if he targets GLU, but Coven has the majority and knows who to kill. So, we get together and agree that there's no point in continuing.

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS, THE COVEN!

I'm going to come out and tell those of you still alive that the dead chat consensus is that this wasn't a good game, and I agree. But that's just what happens sometimes. I'd still like to run ToS2 again at some point in the future, because I'm unconvinced that this was a bad game because it was ToS2--there's a mix of things that I'll talk about on Discord if you're curious.

But, even though you might not have had the greatest time on earth this time around, thank you as always for being part of it. I don't regret trying--it gave me something to do this weekend (one more negative tomorrow morning, and Covidstav can officially no longer be Covidstav!) and I hope all of you learned a thing or two about the rules and can get excited for a replay at some point in the future.

Until next time!

@Adrest245 - RETRIBUTIONIST

@Advantage - SEER

@Alex - PSYCHIC

@Berocka - ILLUSIONIST

@Doomsday - POISONER

@eaglesfan036 - SHROUD

@GoodLeftUndone - BODYGUARD

@jhatty8 - PROSECUTOR

@Lemorse7 - COVEN LEADER

@omgitshim - VIGILANTE

@Ptyrell - SOUL COLLECTOR