ToS2: The Very First

Gustav

2 hours ago, Subject056 said:

I am a trapper my man. 

Alex was visited by VLG the night he died. 

Had no visitors last night. 

Traps are used up when someone triggers them. If you are trapper then you would have had no trap up last night and would have had to rebuild it

7 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

Traps are used up when someone triggers them. If you are trapper then you would have had no trap up last night and would have had to rebuild it

Rachael Harris Popcorn GIF by Lucifer

13 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

Also claiming a visit that happened yesterday when the person is now dead is extremely sus

I'm cleric.

N1: egglesfan

N2: Alex

N3: Alex

Kinda surprised nobody has attacked the psychic. We have 3x coven (guessing CL, 1x utility and 1x deception?) and a horseman, we need to get this vote right and people are being thrown off by every whiff. Has GLU even claimed yet?

30 minutes ago, rory said:

I'm cleric.

N1: egglesfan

N2: Alex

N3: Alex

Kinda surprised nobody has attacked the psychic. We have 3x coven (guessing CL, 1x utility and 1x deception?) and a horseman, we need to get this vote right and people are being thrown off by every whiff. Has GLU even claimed yet?

This is our 2nd Town Protective claim now and seeing as I am also a TP I am not buying this. 

I haven't claimed because it only hinders me if the evils know and my role doesn't provide Intel. I've hinted my role a few times in the past. Seeing as we have a lot of Town Protectives claiming suddenly...I say we go for one of them since it's unlikely to have 3 (there's one listed in the game format but could also have random TPs here too).

5 minutes ago, GoodLeftUndone said:

This is our 2nd Town Protective claim now and seeing as I am also a TP I am not buying this. 

I haven't claimed because it only hinders me if the evils know and my role doesn't provide Intel. I've hinted my role a few times in the past. Seeing as we have a lot of Town Protectives claiming suddenly...I say we go for one of them since it's unlikely to have 3 (there's one listed in the game format but could also have random TPs here too).

This is our 3rd  Town Protective claim now and seeing as I am also a TP I am not buying this. 

I haven't claimed because it only hinders me if the evils know and my role doesn't provide Intel. I've hinted my role a few times in the past. Seeing as we have a lot of Town Protectives claiming suddenly...I say we go for one of them since it's unlikely to have 4 (there's one listed in the game format but could also have random TPs here too).

Just now, Lemorse7 said:

This is our 3rd  Town Protective claim now and seeing as I am also a TP I am not buying this. 

I haven't claimed because it only hinders me if the evils know and my role doesn't provide Intel. I've hinted my role a few times in the past. Seeing as we have a lot of Town Protectives claiming suddenly...I say we go for one of them since it's unlikely to have 4 (there's one listed in the game format but could also have random TPs here too).

Lemorse = bad