ToS2: The Very First

Gustav

5 hours ago, Ptyrell said:

So how the heck are non TI Town supposed to make claims in this game if there are 2 roles that can kill them if they know their role?

Usually people just alignment claim (TP, TS, TK, TPOW). Ritualist gets outted if they guess wrong.

Screw it, night phase.

Gustav is fine but can't taste anything. Maybe I'll start to understand Midwest food.

(Fun fact: ironically, the last meal I had that I actually tasted was from Sheetz).

Tomorrow's day phase to start whenever I roll out of bed.

List of living players (15)

• Gustav locked this topic

Which Salem are we in this time? Oregon? Massachusetts? Somewhere else? Regardless, it's now almost 2:00 Eastern, and every Wawa in the country is open for business.

The residents of Salem 2 wake up, hopefully not annoyed at their overlord for the timing. This was outlined at the start, though.

One who doesn't quite have the opportunity to be annoyed, though, is the first victim of the COVEN and someone who can at least say that they were the first ever death in a ToS2 game: @Ricer13.

Ricer was...

Spoiler

...an ADMIRER.

Today should end right around the Colorado-Colorado State kickoff. That's "as scheduled" for the rest of you.

List of living players (14)

• Gustav unlocked this topic

I have no notable information for the day, I'm off to work so if you need me ping me in discord :)

I think TI's should wait as well. Not sure how the game meta will translate here though. Claims from @Adrest245@eaglesfan036@Lemorse7? Or wait for tomorrow too?

40 minutes ago, Alex said:

Here’s all I have:

One of Lemorse7, eaglesfan036, and Adrest245 is evil!

Alex is a liar

I am not revealing which way I know this, but Alex visited OMG last night

hes probably an evil in including me in a fake psychic will because ricer is dead.

VOTE ALEX

57 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

My son's birthday party is right now so I will have to catch up on everything later. But lots happened to me last night:

- I was attacked

- I was healed

- I was roleblocked

Wtf!!

Hi friend, I'm the friendly neighborhood Tavern Keeper! Celebrating a victory beverage with you from our SBA win, and because I knew you'd report being roleblocked so I could confirm my presence with you. Very glad that roleblocking you did not result in your death, however.

24 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Hi friend, I'm the friendly neighborhood Tavern Keeper! Celebrating a victory beverage with you from our SBA win, and because I knew you'd report being roleblocked so I could confirm my presence with you. Very glad that roleblocking you did not result in your death, however.

Where's the SBA Mods beverage??

2 hours ago, eaglesfan036 said:

I knew this would come up 😆

@Ricer13knows if im evil im more of a kill ricer night 2 kind of guy

Exactly what a guy who killed Ricer N1 would say!

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Here’s all I have:

One of Lemorse7, eaglesfan036, and Adrest245 is evil!

Further collaboration!

40 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Alex is a liar

I am not revealing which way I know this, but Alex visited OMG last night

hes probably an evil in including me in a fake psychic will because ricer is dead.

VOTE ALEX

A curveball indeed, but that seals it for me.

Vote Adrest 

@Adrest245

Fwiw nothing happened to me last night. Psychics do visit now but if he visited me then I would be in his Psychic results (I think the first one on the list but not 100% on that). So that I'm not on the list means it's a direct 1for1 between Alex and Eagles.

Note that they may both be bad. Wildling for Coven is basically Tracker + Lookout combined, and Werewolf now has a mechanic that let's them Track people as well, so both roles commonly fake claim Tracker.

So we need to pick a side, vote Alex or vote Eagles. If we're wrong, we get the other tomorrow.