ToS2: The Very First

Gustav

2 hours ago, omgitshim said:

I'm good fam.

@GoodLeftUndone time to take off the mod hat and put on the player hat. Whatcha got for us?

I already mentioned I have no useful Intel right now. I don't exactly have a role that gives Intel unless I die. And nobody has attacked me which is good!

We need to vote someone up to get something going but I suppose it's too late now so the Eagles play is better than nothing.

Vote Eagles

• Gustav locked this topic

The day is over, and Gustav has slightly regained his sense of taste--a hot dog actually kind of tastes like a hot dog, and I've stopped listening to Nickelback.

In any case, we're here to do one of my favorite things and kill someone. This time it's @eaglesfan036, and I wouldn't disagree that y'all are metagaming too hard.

In any case, Eagles is going to die. Between multiple claims from multiple sources, it's never been suggested here that he was...

Spoiler

...a SHROUD.

Last will:

Spoiler

even in death ricer still finds a way to kill me

Tomorrow will start sometime in the actual morning--who would have thought? My best guess is the first half of the 8:00s, but I'm not sure yet.

List of living players (12)

Good morning--such as it is.

Gustav jumps out of bed and immediately into the shower and tries not to fall asleep standing up.

(That's how this game is making me feel too!)

Until today, that is. For the first night, we have two dead.

First off, it's @Advantage. Claiming SEER, we find that's actually true. He was killed by the COVEN.

Second off, it's @jhatty8, with a bullet wound indicating that a VIGILANTE has seen enough. Hatty was...

Spoiler

...the PROSECUTOR.

We head into Day 4--what could be waiting for us here?

N4 should come fairly on schedule.

List of living players (10)

• Gustav unlocked this topic
1 minute ago, Alex said:

RIP Town, one of @Advantage, @Doomsday, or @rory is evil! Can all of you claim please?

This is a very easy role to fake as Coven. 

But assuming you are indeed Psychic we know Advantage was town and Dooms has claimed Tavern Keeper. So @rory is who I am questioning.