Why Moscow is the worst team ever

twists

I have been trying to figure out why Moscow has been so bad this season and I think I have finally figured out why. @Spartan is our GM. There’s no worse GM in the entire VHL than him. Has he ever won a cup? Of course not. He’s had the best teams that the VHL has ever seen and he can’t even win a continental cup? Who is this guy. Even I, the reigning inactive champion, have a cup. The Victator brought many wins to Moscow, but Spartan threw all of those in the toilet when he took over. There’s only one true GM that should be overseeing Moscow, and that is @Grape. He might actually bring us some wins. My sources tell me that Putin has lost all faith in Spartan, meaning his life expectancy is probably about 4 more days. Why the blues continue to allow this abomination of a GM to continue working in the VHL is beyond me. Something has to give at this point. Even @Steve our AGM has been complaining about our losses. I humbly ask @Beketov to remove Spartan as a GM and to install Grape in his place.

Thank you for listening to my Ted talk and I hope you all learned that Spartan is the worst GM ever. K thanks baiiiii