Rex Wolffe Gregor @oilmandan (57)

Felix Peters Award - Most Points Award

Rex Wolffe Gregor @oilmandan (79)

Gabriel McMVP Award 

Rex Wolffe Gregor  @oilmandan

James Lefevre Award - Most Penalty Minutes

Rex Wolffe Gregor @oilmandan (120)

Karsten Olsen Award - Most Hits

Rex Wolffe Gregor @oilmandan and Toby Kadachi @ROOKIE745 (165)

Heavyweight Belt - Most Fights

Rex Wolffe Gregor @oilmandan and Toby Kadachi @ROOKIE745 (4)

Matt Thompson Award - Most Shots Blocked

Simons Worst Nightmare @zepheter (265)

Timothy Brown Award - Most Game Winning Goals

Rex Wolffe Gregor @oilmandan  (6)

Vyacheslav Smirnov Award - Top Rookie Award

Simons Worst Nightmare - @zepheter

Playoffs:

Rayz Funk Award - Top Playoff Performer

Rest In Peace GIF by Kochstrasse™

DMEN

Mitch Higgins Award - Top Overall D-man
Rex Wolffe Gregor @oilmandan 

Maxim Kovalchuk Award - Top Offensive D-man

Rex Wolffe Gregor @oilmandan 

Patrice Reynaud Award - Top Defensive D-man

Simons Worst Nightmare @zepheter 

GOALIE

Jakab Holik Award - Goalie Showcase

Clueless Wallob @DMaximus

24-30-8 --.926SV% -- 2.94GAA -- 0SO

BONUS

Spirit Bear Award  - @oilmandan

The Spirit Bear award is chosen each off-season by the GM of the Bears. There could be a lot of reasons why a member might be chosen and each season an explanation will/might be given. It's a thank you. It's an appreciation of what you've done for Seattle or maybe through that the VHL. You're deserving! Maybe you've overcome something crazy in life or have kicked it up an extra notch in the VHL TPE earning department. It's a good award for good things that are good. So, what's the catch?

The winner picks a charity of their choosing (I'd like to know why IF you're comfortable with sharing) and I will donate $10! I know it isn't much, but it's something.. and I mean, think of if I would have started this in Season 49.

Rex Wolffe Gregor, who goes under the username @oilmandan, has been a Bear more times that I can remember. It all started back with Dan Willinsky and seems to be back with every single player. Before we dive any deeper, sorry about that, Dan, lol. When we traded for him all those seasons ago, he immediately made a huge impact on the team, locker room and behind the scenes. He was a tad more involved when it came to the daily locker room and helping out with the council, but from S69 and onward, his role with the team has never changed. He's collected cups with the team, tons of amazing seasons and has helped me out so much. I have a group of people on here who are the most important. I'm not saying others aren't important but there's just a group I hold dear. They're loyal. They're honest. They're amazing people who don't judge, are kind and just accept everyone for who they are. We've enjoyed hours and hours of talks and keep in touch on what's going on in life - even if we haven't been connected to teams in seasons or even sometimes - YEARS! Dan fits into this group. One of my favourite people on this league and one of the members I trust the most with all of my and Seattle's secrets. Amazing member and an even better person who I'm fortunate enough to have met and continue a VHL relationship with to this day!

OMD, OMD, OMD! Thank you for all you've done for Seattle. I know you always chat and mention "this could be the last player" and all that shit, but I truly hope you keep coming back dude to whatever extent is comfortable for you. Age has no limits on these leagues no more. We've all grown with them. It's fantasy hockey and the league and my experience are certainly better with you part of it. CHEERS DUDE! With that being said, I asked,  "What's a charity fund/organization that you would donate to if you could right now? and why?" and Danny boy said "I'm always a fan of the stollery or the Alberta cancer foundation. I give to both every year. If I had to pick one right now I'd go stollery.

https://www.childrenshospital.ab.ca/

0Vw0O8N.jpg

I guess I can expand on my choice for charity. Every parent’s worst nightmare is their kid getting sick in any way. The 2 children’s hospitals in Edmonton and Calgary are world class, wife and I even chose the hospital to have our kid at to be right next to the children’s hospital in Calgary. Hope to never need to go in there, but am very glad to donate to them every year just in case.