Hello Everyone!

JeffD

Hello everyone!

My name is Jeff and I found this league through a Google search. I figured I'd give it a chance since I have never been a part of something like this before. My cousin Scott was a member here at one point a while ago I think and he always tried to get me to join but I never did because he was a scrub and still is.

So what is up?

I fear I have no clever suggestions.  Looking back and forward, none of my player names are particularly unique.  The first was an Arabic bastardization of my real name, come up by 13 year old me.  The second was just CAL G.  The third was a sexy female first name and another modification of my name.  My next one was supposed to be Gifford Shock, but Noah fucked me and it is now a surprise.  But not unique at all.

I fear I have no clever suggestions.  Looking back and forward, none of my player names are particularly unique.  The first was an Arabic bastardization of my real name, come up by 13 year old me.  The second was just CAL G.  The third was a sexy female first name and another modification of my name.  My next one was supposed to be Gifford Shock, but Noah fucked me and it is now a surprise.  But not unique at all.

Hashtag Jeffership imo

• 3 years later...

Sorry to bump this but is anyone still around from back in these days? Just happened across some of my old point tasks and decided to drop by here and see what is up.

• Commissioner
8 hours ago, JeffD said:

Sorry to bump this but is anyone still around from back in these days? Just happened across some of my old point tasks and decided to drop by here and see what is up.

Back in these days? How about a VHL OG?