And what about ricer is sus exactly?

Don't really know all i know is he is suspicious but i dont have hard evidence 

Edited by Dadam30

6 minutes ago, Dadam30 said:

Don't really know all i know is he is suspicious but i dont have hard evidence 

If you're a TI you need to post what you've done buddy

10 minutes ago, Dadam30 said:

trying to find some suspicious people 

If you've so far found non-suspicious people, sharing that information with the group would be helpful

Just now, Ptyrell said:

If you've so far found non-suspicious people, sharing that information with the group would be helpful

i have like i said i am sus on ricer. Berocka could be innocent or someone that blocks my ability to tell 

1 minute ago, Dadam30 said:

i have like i said i am sus on ricer. Berocka could be innocent or someone that blocks my ability to tell 

OK I guess I couldn't tell if you were speaking literally or figuratively.

@Ricer13 claim?

1 minute ago, Ptyrell said:

OK I guess I couldn't tell if you were speaking literally or figuratively.

@Ricer13 claim?

Thats fair i cant get hard evidence so i didn't want to fully out myself and see if i could catch someone messing up

You guys are voting me because someone “thinks” I’m suspicious ….lol. Not one bit of evidence that anything I’m doing is evil. 

Looks to me like ptyrell and Dadam are the same faction Or dadam is Exe and targeting me which would make the most sense because he’s outright been calling me out for no reason since yesterday. 

I am a trapper, night 1: build trap and n2: I placed the trap. I’m not sharing where it has been placed.

2 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

You guys are voting me because someone “thinks” I’m suspicious ….lol. Not one bit of evidence that anything I’m doing is evil. 

Looks to me like ptyrell and Dadam are the same faction Or dadam is Exe and targeting me which would make the most sense because he’s outright been calling me out for no reason since yesterday. 

I am a trapper, night 1: build trap and n2: I placed the trap. I’m not sharing where it has been placed.

Ah, trapper. Good memories of last game.

3 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Thanks for claiming, I agree with you about Dadam. Very sus that they have been saying that you're sus and "looking for evidence" without claiming themselves

Vote Dadam

Just now, Alex said:

Thanks for claiming, I agree with you about Dadam. Very sus that they have been saying that you're sus and "looking for evidence" without claiming themselves

Vote Dadam

Hard to get hard evidence as the sheriff 

I can't tell if Ricer and Alex are intentionally misleading people with Dadam's claim or are just stupid like the rest of town is apparently?

8 minutes ago, rory said:

I can't tell if Ricer and Alex are intentionally misleading people with Dadam's claim or are just stupid like the rest of town is apparently?

Can cunfurm. Am stoopid. Am town.

Seemed pretty obvious to me that Dadam was claiming sheriff, although it is admittedly a favorite role for evils to fake being as it's easy to do. 

25 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Seemed pretty obvious to me that Dadam was claiming sheriff, although it is admittedly a favorite role for evils to fake being as it's easy to do. 

Pretty sure Jhatty claimed sheriff as well, that’s a 1v1 right there, likely one of the two is evil.

9 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Pretty sure Jhatty claimed sheriff as well, that’s a 1v1 right there, likely one of the two is evil.

I'm down to vote one and jail the other.