Town of Salem #29

Gustav

2 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Eagles was also blocked, so there's a 0.0003% chance that he was Mafioso and a Forger got controlled into him. Unlikely but worth noting.

The will seems like something eagles would write though, so that’s what leans me away from forger 

3 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Eagles was also blocked, so there's a 0.0003% chance that he was Mafioso and a Forger got controlled into him. Unlikely but worth noting.

Witch has no effect on forger. Since I always assume you know all of the obscure rules of ToS, I can only assume that this is a shoddy attempt by you to throw the town off by giving them a false 0.0003% chance of this crazy alternative situation.

highly suspicious

Just now, jacobaa19 said:

So I’m just confused why are we voting Lemorse? 

To pressure him into giving evidence to support his claim, and to legit vote him off if we don't like the answer. 

It's a common thing early in the game to go after suspicious claims like this. People can always "un-vote" later as new information comes in.

Just now, woog said:

To pressure him into giving evidence to support his claim, and to legit vote him off if we don't like the answer. 

It's a common thing early in the game to go after suspicious claims like this. People can always "un-vote" later as new information comes in.

Ohhh okay I haven’t played this in a while lol

31 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Just cuz I’m being vocal doesn’t mean I’m suspicious, you silly goose! 

Nice of you to dodge the question. Makes me think you're even more suspicious 👀  

Edited by Dadam30

8 minutes ago, Dadam30 said:

Nice of you to dodge the question. Makes me think you're even more suspicious 👀  

Honestly if he's the actual pirate I'm not too concerned right now.