Town of Salem #29

Gustav

2 minutes ago, woog said:

With Rory’s vote above , the tally is:

NSG: 7 (Adrest, Dooms, Alex, GLU, Advantage, woog, Rory )

Cartripp14: 1 (NSG)

Berocka also voted itt

2 hours ago, rory said:

We’re getting NSG tonight, you should duel Cartripp. I’m thinking to jail @Da Trifecta unless they have a claim 

I have not claimed yet but I am a town, also NSG gets my vote as well. While I'm not sold on NSG being anything yet, I'm inclined to follow everyone else as majority rules right?

NSG: 8 (Adrest, Dooms, Alex, GLU, Advantage, woog, Rory, Trifecta )

16 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

I have not claimed yet but I am a town, also NSG gets my vote as well. While I'm not sold on NSG being anything yet, I'm inclined to follow everyone else as majority rules right?

9 on NSG with Berocka. 

2 hours ago, Alex said:

They could be IA, they were last game… hard to tell if that or just quiet.

He did post yesterday so I would say he has followed the game a bit, but yea hard to say.  

edit: my bad saw dt post

Edited by Advantage
Missed DTs post

26 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Think we're past that, I need a role + results

43 minutes ago, woog said:

Hadn’t claimed yet. No need to scroll for it. I’m one of your two town support people. I’ll say which role tomorrow. 

Interesting.  Your ominous “game is completely different tomorrow” tone doesn’t necessarily spark confidence.  Not to say you aren’t completely good, but it’s such a vague tone at this point about something definitive.  

1 hour ago, Advantage said:

Interesting.  Your ominous “game is completely different tomorrow” tone doesn’t necessarily spark confidence.  Not to say you aren’t completely good, but it’s such a vague tone at this point about something definitive.  

Maybe I could have said that better, tone-wise. 
I simply meant that the momentum of the game is picking up, and since identities among those who survived last night aren’t much clearer, it should pick up more tonight and tomorrow. 

I’ve been useless and harmless. Tomorrow I’ll still be harmless. 

Really sorry for everyone asking for a claim from me, but I don't get home in time to reply here before it closes for the night. A little hard to claim when the thread is closed.

I am a townie and am still a little bit confused on this whole game and have been trying to read up on all roles to try to figure some things out. Really haven't gotten anywhere with that yet though tbh

4 minutes ago, woog said:

Maybe I could have said that better, tone-wise. 
I simply meant that the momentum of the game is picking up, and since identities among those who survived last night aren’t much clearer, it should pick up more tonight and tomorrow. 

I’ve been useless and harmless. Tomorrow I’ll still be harmless. 

Not useless tho I take it? Lol

Glad you responded and clarified.  I was going to go down a road there. 

• Gustav locked this topic

It's Day 4, and the town has finally come around to its senses on voting someone out. The first lynching of Game 29 goes to none other than @NSG, who's survived up to this point on relatively limited info.

That could be suspicious or just plain difficult to sort out, but in this case, the town has lynched the FORGER.

Last will:

Spoiler

List of living players (12)

@Adrest245

@Advantage

@Alex

@Berocka

@Cartripp14

@Da Trifecta

@Doomsday

@GoodLeftUndone

@jacobaa19

@jhatty8

@rory

@woog

Two more dead!

@Cartripp14 is yet another Salem citizen to be swashbuckled. A PIRATE death for the third time in four nights, he was the MAFIOSO.

Oh, and a "TALLY HO LADS" for the third time in a row caps off a perfect execution game for the JAILOR. This time, it's @Da Trifecta--the DISGUISER.

After a couple days untouched, the Mafia are dropping like flies--but it ain't over 'til it's over.

I am not sure yet what's happening, but there's a possibility tonight comes late.

List of living players (10)

@Adrest245

@Advantage

@Alex

@Berocka

@Doomsday

@GoodLeftUndone

@jacobaa19

@jhatty8

@rory

@woog

• Gustav unlocked this topic

I visited Berocka last night just to double check on a vampire hunter claim: he could be a Survivor, Vampire Hunter, Amnesiac, Medusa, or Psychic.

No real reason to lie about any of those roles other than Medusa, which isn't in this game to begin with. 

10 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

I visited Berocka last night just to double check on a vampire hunter claim: he could be a Survivor, Vampire Hunter, Amnesiac, Medusa, or Psychic.

No real reason to lie about any of those roles other than Medusa, which isn't in this game to begin with. 

Yeah I feel like Survivor or Amnesiac would just admit to those roles or at least not fake them by saying they're a VH lol

Haley Joel Osment Movie GIF
I'm the Medium. 
I've been chatting with the dead as they pile up each night (which means I'm a day late to getting new information out).

Key claims over in dead-land:

OMG claims he was a tracker, not a doctor. He said he tracked adrest, to himself
Dadam claimed to be a sheriff, forged to look like an executioner.

And for your entertainment, I'll add that Ricer suggested he was forged too, and wasn't really the consort. 😃

4 minutes ago, woog said:

OMG claims he was a tracker, not a doctor. He said he tracked adrest, to himself

Well this is false lol. I'm the bodyguard and I've been protecting our Jailor everytime besides yesterday when I was roleblocked

1 minute ago, woog said:

OMG claims he was a tracker, not a doctor. He said he tracked adrest, to himself.

What night would this have been? LO will (Ptyrell) shows that Adrest visited Rory N1 and N2. I am inclined to believe that the LO will is correct, as it is correct about me visiting Rory both those nights. Screen shot below for reference.

image.png.bdb460b9698f30bd8a42e780e7c7d3e8.png

6 minutes ago, woog said:

Interesting, but doesn't match our evidence at all.

Dadam claimed to be a sheriff, forged to look like an executioner.

We confirmed this one to be true yesterday.

And for your entertainment, I'll add that Ricer suggested he was forged too, and wasn't really the consort. 😃

Forger cannot target other Mafia members, not to mention two forgeries cannot happen on the same night.