MOS/HSK; S93

VHL Bot

Condition: If Grimgor Ironhide does not re-sign with Moscow after the S93 season, S94 HSK 2nd becomes S94 HSK 1st, and S94 MOS 3rd becomes the worst of S94 MOS 2nd and S94 WAR 2nd. If both Moscow and Warsaw miss playoffs in S94, the 2nd is deferred to S95 MOS 2nd.

@samx to confirm.

Just now, Spartan said:

Condition: If Grimgor Ironhide does not re-sign with Moscow after the S93 season, S94 HSK 2nd becomes S94 HSK 1st, and S94 MOS 3rd becomes the worst of S94 MOS 2nd and S94 WAR 2nd. If both Moscow and Warsaw miss playoffs in S94, the 2nd is deferred to S95 MOS 2nd.

@samx to confirm.

confirm

Tough trade talks @samx but we got it done. Hoping it's a win for everyone involved, including both players here. 

@BOOM we chatted a bit and I gave you my thoughts and all. Tough decision to make, but only considered it because I thought HSK would be a worthy home for you. Looking forward to another fantastic player career from you!

@FrostBeard when I heard you were available, had to try to get you here in Moscow. I know your expectations are lofty, and we'll be sure to meet them. Thrilled to have you on the team!