Suggestion: Updated Attributes Log

@Will @Josh Would it be possible to show an "updated attributes log" under Player Management showing your previous updates? Even something like the past 5 updates would be beneficial showing where the TPE was applied and how much.

Edited by Fire Tortorella

• Fire Tortorella changed the title to Suggestion: Updated Attributes Log
19 minutes ago, Fire Tortorella said:

@Will @Josh Would it be possible to show an "updated attributes log" under Player Management showing your previous updates? Even something like the past 5 updates would be beneficial showing where the TPE was applied and how much.

Just out of curiosity, is this a QoL request, or are you looking for anything in specific? Updaters/admins can see ratings spending history in our player management view. Not sure if you're looking for something in specific that I could provide to you if needed.

19 minutes ago, Fire Tortorella said:

Funnily enough, this is certainly not a functionality issue, as a complete update Log is available in one of the menus not accessible by most users. It was also one of my wishlist items for a long time, now I just have the perms to see it. (smh these damn Job members cheating as always smh)

Hoping this gets added!

16 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Just out of curiosity, is this a QoL request, or are you looking for anything in specific? Updaters/admins can see ratings spending history in our player management view. Not sure if you're looking for something in specific that I could provide to you if needed.

QoL

• Senior Admin

Indeed, this has been accessible to staff since Portal updating began 😄

Suppose it makes sense to be visible in player management. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Admin
On 3/21/2024 at 1:45 PM, Fire Tortorella said:

image.png