What Country do you currently live in?

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Could only add 20 answers. Voting is left private. Feel free to share in the comments too. Discussion is welcome. It's cool to find out where everyone is from so feel free to rep proudly! IF you live in a country that isn't listed, please comment here if you wish! We'd love to get absolutely everyone, every where. We're going to be using this information for recruitment on TikTok, Instagram and potentially other areas. I think it's incredibly neat that we all come from different areas of the world. Some close, some so far away! We live different lives, different cultures and yet, we all are here to enjoy the wonders of simulation hockey and the communities in the sim world! 

I want to grow our communities outside the North American average. While I was living in Perth, Australia, it was a select few people repping DEGEN! It would be cool if we could help grow that portion of our membership. It adds life and culture to the league! It will make things more enjoyable for our friends who are on complete different time zones and it's my hope retention would increase too because of this. 

Thank you for your time and participating if you so choose to!

Recruitment Team

Edited by Banackock

Posted (edited)

I must admit the fact that there are only 20 slots and you thought north Korea was a viable option is quite funny... they aren't even allowed to pick haircuts let alone be on the internet.

Edited by samx

1 minute ago, samx said:

I mist admit the fact that there are only 20 slots and you thought north Korea was a viable option is quite funny... they aren't even allowed to pick haircuts let alone be on the internet.

Really just hoping to see “1” so we can confirm Kimmy is a VHL fan. 

5 hours ago, Victor said:

I gathered that lol I need specifics

Well… could have been Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland too 😂

Edited by leandrofg

On 4/5/2024 at 12:28 PM, Chillybro said:

it says i live in canada even though i live in the US, dang Canadians trying to make me one of them.

I believe it highlights the most popular answer rather than your own. That's thrown me off a few times.

1 hour ago, Gustav said:

I believe it highlights the most popular answer rather than your own. That's thrown me off a few times.

yeah i was wondering if the canadians tried indoctrinating me, thanks

On 4/6/2024 at 2:55 PM, CaptainSB said:

I’m glad there are at least 3 “others” to join me

And where would that be? I'd love to have it represented. :) 

Posted (edited)

Damn, only 55 members in the league. Time to shrink the leagues perhaps? 

BUMP

(“We like to complain about recruitment but then can’t complete a simple poll for recruitment to lend a hand” - some in the VHL community)

Edited by Banackock