Petition to increase VHL Financier pay from 1 tpe to 2 tpe

gorlab

I disagree. I think the total work done in the off-season is very comparable to the total season work done by a job like graphics grader or VHL/VHLM This Week or VHL/VHLM Fantasy Zone.

Financier doesn't require A LOT of effort during the season, but it's fairly involved during the off-season, having to check every single player to confirm contract brackets. Tracking mid-season moves isn't that easy either, what with contract percentage splits.

I do appreciate your post in this thread Higgins. Even though you disagree with the petition, the act of posting in this thread has confirmed your support, as per OP.

As someone who has been financier, graphic grader and fantasy zone, I can tell you financier is by far the easiest of the jobs, least work whatever. Also graphic graders regularly have 1 TPE week and fantasy zone pay is 1 TPE.

As someone who has been financier, graphic grader and fantasy zone, I can tell you financier is by far the easiest of the jobs, least work whatever. Also graphic graders regularly have 1 TPE week and fantasy zone pay is 1 TPE.

Wait I can claim fantasy pay in the offseason? :o

Alright guys thanks for the good discussion everyone, blue team all individually pm'd me and offered me the job of petition manager at 1 tpe per week to supplement my financier pay.

Love you all!