VSN Presents: S95 VHLE Season Preview

@Ricer13

Welcome everyone,

We are back for another season of the VHLE and I can say with confidence that when you look at the rosters, we can expect that this season is going to be one of the tightest I have ever seen in the VHLE. Indeed, a lot of teams have similar rosters and it made my job of predicting the standings really difficult. So, my predictions are maybe going to be wrong and feel free to tell me if you don't agree with me.

#1 Cologne Express cologne_emoji.png

Offense rank: 1st

Defense rank: 1st

Goalie rank: 4th

I feel like I am repeating myself, but once again I believe that the Cologne Express are going to finish at the top of the standings. Indeed, Cologne have the best offense of the league, led by BjorkaBjorn BjornaBjorkson @JardyB10 and Baby Moo Moo @Elvis and the best defense led by Joseph Dubois @Dubois and Scrungle Bungle @Novanod. What may hurt Cologne is their goalie, but if they continue to update, their goalie can become a real starter in the VHLE by the end of the regular season and then, they will be unstoppable.

#2 Oslo Storm Minnesota_Storm_SdjqJz9_AboIqvE.png

Offense rank: T-2nd

Defense rank: T-2nd

Goalie rank: T-1st

After a tough season in S94, the Oslo Storm are already back on top and ready to compete for the Renaissance Cup. Oslo is tied in first place in the net as Spider Panda @Ricer13 is going to be one of the best goalies in the VHLE this season. Oslo is tied for the second best offense with the Stockholm Vikings and the Bratislava Watchmen. The Storm also tied in second for the best defense, but this time with the Stockholm Vikings and the Vasteras Iron Eagles. The Storm can count on David Pastanap @Jubis and Tim Robinson @Tim Robinson to help them offensively and on Ashoka Tano @Aimee and Wladyslaw Mintus @mintusaurus to help them defensively.

#T-3 Vasteras Iron Eagles vasteras_emoji.png

Offense rank: 5th

For the next three teams, the Vasteras Iron Eagles, the Stockholm Vikings and the Bratislava Watchmen, it was way too difficult to rank them, because every team is good in two categories and struggle in the other one, so I decided to place them all in third place as they are way too similar. For Vasteras, their offense is going to hurt them a little bit, but if their top players continue to be active, I can see them being a dominant team with Alphonse Desjardins @Anthique and Einar Mathiesen @xsjack in defense and Ondrej Vencko @Mutti in the net. 

#T-3 Stockholm Vikings stockholm_emoji.png

Offense rank: T-2nd

Goalie rank: 5th

With Phil Sakic @Phil and Dan jr @Danzo, Stockholm are going to be good offensively. However, they will need the help of their defensemen Samsayz I-Smell @CaptainSB and Masa Akimoto @Hokikeijot if they also want to be good defensively. Indeed, Stockholm's weakness is without a doubt going to be in front of the net and they will need the help of everyone to compensate that.

#T-3 Bratislava Watchmen bratislava_emoji_Zan0jL3.png

Defense rank: 5th

Goalie rank: 3rd

Despite having a really good offense led by Dhorji Khan @Oddpurplefly and Steve French @Seabass, the Bratislava Watchmen are really going to struggle defensively as they have the second to last defense in the league, only in front of the Rome Gladiators. However, if Hugo Boss @Dil can continue to improve and become one of the best goalie in the league, the Bratislava Watchmen are going to be really dangerous at the end of the season.

#6 Rome Gladiators rome_emoji.png

Offense rank: 6th

Goalie rank: 6th

Unfortunately, there is not a lot to be said about the Rome Gladiators. Indeed, this season is going to be one of transition for the Gladiators. The defensemen Billy Joel @The goat of hockey and Ray Stanton @horoscope will maybe cause some surprises some nights, but other than that, it is going to be a tough season in Rome.

That’s all for me, thanks everyone for reading, I wish you all a good regular season and see you in another VSN article!

Edited by Pifferfish

5 hours ago, Baby Boomer said:

@Ricer13

Welcome everyone,

We are back for another season of the VHLE and I can say with confidence that when you look at the rosters, we can expect that this season is going to be one of the tightest I have ever seen in the VHLE. Indeed, a lot of teams have similar rosters and it made my job of predicting the standings really difficult. So, my predictions are maybe going to be wrong and feel free to tell me if you don't agree with me.

#1 Cologne Express cologne_emoji.png

Offense rank: 1st

Defense rank: 1st

Goalie rank: 4th

I feel like I am repeating myself, but once again I believe that the Cologne Express are going to finish at the top of the standings. Indeed, Cologne have the best offense of the league, led by BjorkaBjorn BjornaBjorkson @JardyB10 and Baby Moo Moo @Elvis and the best defense led by Joseph Dubois @Dubois and Scrungle Bungle @Novanod. What may hurt Cologne is their goalie, but if they continue to update, their goalie can become a real starter in the VHLE by the end of the regular season and then, they will be unstoppable.

#2 Oslo Storm Minnesota_Storm_SdjqJz9_AboIqvE.png

Offense rank: T-2nd

After a tough season in S94, the Oslo Storm are already back on top and ready to compete for the Renaissance Cup. Oslo is tied in first place in the net as Spider Panda @Ricer13 is going to be one of the best goalies in the VHLE this season. Oslo is tied for the second best offense with the Stockholm Vikings and the Bratislava Watchmen. The Storm also tied in second for the best defense, but this time with the Stockholm Vikings and the Vasteras Iron Eagles. The Storm can count on David Pastanap @Jubis and Tim Robinson @Tim Robinson to help them offensively and on Ashoka Tano @Aimee and Wladyslaw Mintus @mintusaurus to help them defensively.

#T-3 Vasteras Iron Eagles vasteras_emoji.png

Offense rank: 5th

For the next three teams, the Vasteras Iron Eagles, the Stockholm Vikings and the Bratislava Watchmen, it was way too difficult to rank them, because every team is good in two categories and struggle in the other one, so I decided to place them all in third place as they are way too similar. For Vasteras, their offense is going to hurt them a little bit, but if their top players continue to be active, I can see them being a dominant team with Alphonse Desjardins @Anthique and Einar Mathiesen @xsjack in defense and Ondrej Vencko @Mutti in the net. 

#T-3 Stockholm Vikings stockholm_emoji.png

Goalie rank: 5th

With Phil Sakic @Phil and Dan jr @Danzo, Stockholm are going to be good offensively. However, they will need the help of their defensemen Samsayz I-Smell @CaptainSB and Masa Akimoto @Hokikeijot if they also want to be good defensively. Indeed, Stockholm's weakness is without a doubt going to be in front of the net and they will need the help of everyone to compensate that.

#T-3 Bratislava Watchmen bratislava_emoji_Zan0jL3.png

Goalie rank: 3rd

Despite having a really good offense led by Dhorji Khan @Oddpurplefly and Steve French @Seabass, the Bratislava Watchmen are really going to struggle defensively as they have the second to last defense in the league, only in front of the Rome Gladiators. However, if Hugo Boss @Dil can continue to improve and become one of the best goalie in the league, the Bratislava Watchmen are going to be really dangerous at the end of the season.

#6 Rome Gladiators rome_emoji.png

Offense rank: 6th

Goalie rank: 6th

Unfortunately, there is not a lot to be said about the Rome Gladiators. Indeed, this season is going to be one of transition for the Gladiators. The defensemen Billy Joel @The goat of hockey and Ray Stanton @horoscope will maybe cause some surprises some nights, but other than that, it is going to be a tough season in Rome.

That’s all for me, thanks everyone for reading, I wish you all a good regular season and see you in another VSN article!

Boomer: Vasteras offense bad

Vasteras Offense: #3 in Goals For