PS GM 19: Seattle vs. Quebec

JardyB10

Quebec cocky in a pre-season game vs a rebuilding team? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

GM's have different styles.  I play the wait and see approach more and was able to build well because of that, so that doesn't necessarily make Bash a poor GM just because he's not as aggressive.

Sometimes being too aggressive is the worst mistake you can make.

Quebec cocky in a pre-season game vs a rebuilding team? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

GM's have different styles.  I play the wait and see approach more and was able to build well because of that, so that doesn't necessarily make Bash a poor GM just because he's not as aggressive.

Sometimes being too aggressive is the worst mistake you can make.

My comment was just purely out of how salty bash is.

I don't think he's really being cocky here. Saying "eeeeasy" in this situation doesn't really mean much. All you really have to do is look at the scoreboard. The shots were 65-20 and Mikaelson played like a damn stud.

He called the game easy and that's what it looks like on paper. It's only a pre-season game as well so it's not like Quebec is acting like were going to the Cup after calling a pre-seasoner an easy one.

I don't think he's really being cocky here. Saying "eeeeasy" in this situation doesn't really mean much. All you really have to do is look at the scoreboard. The shots were 65-20 and Mikaelson played like a damn stud.

He called the game easy and that's what it looks like on paper. It's only a pre-season game as well so it's not like Quebec is acting like were going to the Cup after calling a pre-seasoner an easy one.

Yeah he's being a dink and it's not called for in a preseason game against a young team