Can we get rid of the named players who aren't "real" players anymore

scoop

Tim Bartschi

Alex Rawnsley

Emma Watson

Hattrick Shwayze

Andrew Sorensen

+any others

Could we just make a reserve of CPU players for when teams have tiny rosters so we don't have to grab these guys? Otherwise I'll end up thinking players like Gabrial Johnson, Queen Latifa, and Kristian Stormborn are also fake and then we'll have incomplete career stats for these scrubs.

The League... Think of the League like a record spinning on a turntable... only now, that record is skipping. Whatever Jardy did down at the Simming station... I think... it may have... dislodged us.

Now you're asking, Dislodged us from what?

Time.

• Admin

Is this the real Emma that played for Vasteras last season, or is this the previous Emma who is old and decrepit?

This Emma was a S33 draftee who I then made a S34 draftee because S34 didn't have 30 players and drafted her to Davos.

This Emma was a S33 draftee who I then made a S34 draftee because S34 didn't have 30 players and drafted her to Davos.

Did Vasteras sign her to a contract or did Jardy just put her on the team because she was a spare 40s player and they needed more players on the team?

• Admin

Did Vasteras sign her to a contract or did Jardy just put her on the team because she was a spare 40s player and they needed more players on the team?

Vasteras did sign her as the last transaction they ever made. It has been documented forever (or until the next DDOS attack) in the FA forum.

Those are all inactive draftees that were signed to fill roster spaces.

I'm not talking about players who were actually signed to contracts (like Emma Watson apparently); I'm talking about the retired 0 TPE players who Jardy puts on teams to fill roster spaces (instead of making more CPU players). Tim Bartschi was a S27 draftee. Alex Rawnsley was in the same draft as Jardy Bunclewirth.

No they aren't. And weren't. Alex Rawnsley for one was a S16 draftee I think.

20121201134148!Dale_Spitts_out_His_Beer.

I'm not talking about players who were actually signed to contracts (like Emma Watson apparently); I'm talking about the retired 0 TPE players who Jardy puts on teams to fill roster spaces (instead of making more CPU players). Tim Bartschi was a S27 draftee. Alex Rawnsley was in the same draft as Jardy Bunclewirth.

Ahhh, that makes sense then.

Yes, I am referring to time travel for those of you who are not up to date in astrophysics.

These players have not yet been created, but they will be sometime in the future.

Agt. Coltor Stevens, you have to go back in and find out who planted the bomb.

We created days apart!

And yeah, if it's causing you trouble I suppose I can create reserves...ya bastard.

You could just make the reserves "Z Name Name" so as to make sure they're set apart from the real players. Anyone with a Z is fake. However, I suppose that would just make someone name themselves "Z Cal G" or "Z Gifford Shock" and that would just ruin it again.