Why People who may not recreate should recreate

eaglesfan036

Squintyyyy - You are my favorite Asian, so much so that you have 4 ys in your name. You have a few solid options for recreation. You could create a 174 tpe goalie, and remain a Yukon goalie for life. Or, you could make a player like normal and be on the my team for life. These both sound like glorious opportunities to me. 

Jaime - I don't care that you are 35, you are still younger than a lot of people on this board like old man bushito, old man victor, and maybe phil? If you recreate, you could be a riga 4 life again, you could troll seattle again, I don't know. But most importantly, if you recreate and stay I will get to chat you daily :3

Sandro - I'm not sure, you said you might be recreating? Anyway, it was fun being on Riga with u and I want you to come back so I can troll you by telling you how Cod is the best video game.

Other reasons to recreate:

Squinty: We need you to teach us how to be cool. Please stay or we'll all end up like Greg.

Jamie: I have a long and proud history of making inappropriate sexual comments to every woman I meet, and I haven't gotten to you yet. I need time to get that knocked out.

Sandro: See above