Official Videogame Thread

Sandro

what was this stuff about being able to sync two XBL accounts together to share games? How do I do?

You need a friend to game share since you need to log into your account on their xbox and vice versa. Hardest part is getting someone to do it with, but I did this spring and it's awesome getting their whole library of games for free :D

So whats so fun about rocket league, I don't get the hype for it. You basically play RC cars run into balls to push them into the net.

Not sure I get the draw from it.

I dont even like Soccer and I like this game its hard to explain.  Its just quick fast action fun that basically never stops.  You go from super happy excitement joy on an open net shot to sad scared crying mad when you miss the net and the ball bounces back toward your end and they have the open net.  Games are quick 5 min intervals and its just fun.

So whats so fun about rocket league, I don't get the hype for it. You basically play RC cars run into balls to push them into the net.

Not sure I get the draw from it.

Omg sorry fong you're Asian and cant drive no wonder you don't understand :P

Heard it might be coming to xbone if there is a demand for it, but my guess as why it's so successful is its just a chill, fun, competitive game that you can play at anytime with friends.

Pls come to xbone