OSL/TUR; S41

Will

*Sniff* I'll miss you Oslo. It was a wonderful... *checks watch* ... 9 minutes being part of your franchise. It'll be a nine minutes that I can promise you I won't forget until at least tomorrow.

With that said, hello Turku! Let's win some things.

• Head Moderator

Oslo sucks but get a free 2nd. Simple.

No, what I found odd was that he asked me about Solas, whom is a far better goalie at this point in time, I sent him a reply with a question but he never answered and then went ahead with getting Cowboy whom is still 40 TPE behind Ivars (though I expect him to maybe catchup by playoff time).

So basically I found it odd, that one would offer the same pick or something similar for a goalie at 59 TPE, vs an active goalie at 131 but would pull the trigger on the 59 without a 2nd thought or reply to me.

Edited by tfong

No, what I found odd was that he asked me about Solas, whom is a far better goalie at this point in time, I sent him a reply with a question but he never answered and then went ahead with getting Cowboy whom is still 40 TPE behind Ivars (though I expect him to maybe catchup by playoff time).

So basically I found it odd, that one would offer the same pick or something similar for a goalie at 59 TPE, vs an active goalie at 131 but would pull the trigger on the 59 without a 2nd thought or reply to me.

Because the way I read it was you had Ivars. I tend to overlook things quickly but no worries. Adding CIA will be nice and he still gets some start time.