3) Riga

4) New York

5) Toronto

6) Helsinki

7) Cologne

8) Quebec

9) Davos

10) Calgary

With a week to go till Devin Sandberg hits free agency he has releasedate his 2nd team rankings. The biggest change is the drop of his current team the Toronto Legion from 1 to 5. Devin said the biggest reason is he isn't as convenient that the current group can win in the near future. Seattle is the number 1 and that has a lot to do with Sundberg's agent Greg Harbinson who has spend a long time inside the Bears franchise. Everyone else has stayed pretty much the same, New York and Riga being the Cup favorite 1 season deals with Seattle, Toronto, Stockholm being the teams of the future.

"When I look a free agency, it's a chance to pick a team that you think can win now and in the future. I will take my time and make sure I don't make a mistake and end up on A loser. I will not make that mistake."

Edited by Greg

I don't understand the rationale to say Toronto won't compete soon enough and then you rank Seattle first

We might just finished ahead of them next season. We have three players coming up too, so yeaaaah.

I think we will finish ahead of Toronto next season. DT and I will both cross the 500 TPE mark by start of next season. We have 2 defenders and a forward coming up to the Pro's Plus who ever we add at 3rd in the draft is probably going straight to the Pro's. I feel we will be far improved next season.

I think we will finish ahead of Seattle next season. Jala, 94Goalie, Greg, and I will all cross the 500 TPE mark by start of next season. We have 2 forwards and a goalie coming up to the Pro's Plus who ever we add in free agency is probably going straight to the Pro's. I feel we will be far improved next season.

I think we will finish ahead of Seattle next season. Jala, 94Goalie, Greg, and I will all cross the 500 TPE mark by start of next season. We have 2 forwards and a goalie coming up to the Pro's Plus who ever we add in free agency is probably going straight to the Pro's. I feel we will be far improved next season.

Oh you mean when Greg joins our team? So you will have 3 players and we will. How cute bro. Luckily I am higher in TPE than Okranitz by a very large margin.

Oh you mean when Greg joins our team? So you will have 3 players and we will. How cute bro. Luckily I am higher in TPE than Okranitz by a very large margin.

You were better that TOR G too. How many games did you win against us?