SEA/RIG ; S41 off-season

Mr. Grumpy Bear

WHAT!?!!? I'M NOT EVEN WORTH ONE LOUSY FIRST ROUND PICK?

Ahhhhh I'm just playing. I fucking love all my Riga buddies and I'll never forget the good times we've had there. Always wanted to play in Riga.. since the days of Max Kroenenburg at least... and I thoroughly enjoyed my time here. When I was drafted to Riga, my hope was to play all 8 seasons for the team, but if you love someone, you must set them free  be traded away to avoid an unhealthy obsession from forming. 

Despite being inactive for over half of Villeneuve's career, I still managed to become 15th in RIga's history for +/-, 8th in hits, and 17th in shots blocked - I did okay for the organization I think; but I got more out of the relationship than I brought. Thank you to everyone who made my time at Rigging Central such a pleasure. 

To Seattle, where my VHL career started over 25 seasons ago.... fuck the legion. Let the Rivalry be more epic than ever. 

WHAT!?!!? I'M NOT EVEN WORTH ONE LOUSY FIRST ROUND PICK?

Ahhhhh I'm just playing. I fucking love all my Riga buddies and I'll never forget the good times we've had there. Always wanted to play in Riga.. since the days of Max Kroenenburg at least... and I thoroughly enjoyed my time here. When I was drafted to Riga, my hope was to play all 8 seasons for the team, but if you love someone, you must set them free  be traded away to avoid an unhealthy obsession from forming. 

Despite being inactive for over half of Villeneuve's career, I still managed to become 15th in RIga's history for +/-, 8th in hits, and 17th in shots blocked - I did okay for the organization I think; but I got more out of the relationship than I brought. Thank you to everyone who made my time at Rigging Central such a pleasure. 

To Seattle, where my VHL career started over 25 seasons ago.... fuck the legion. Let the Rivalry be more epic than ever.

Fuck the Bears