March Madness Fantasy?

That is definitely the case. The decision was made while I was head of fantasy zone that nothing but hockey would pay. I was not informed of the decision however, lol.

That's not true, I told you. Then again I shouldn't have been the one telling you, a blue team I think should've.

You told me 2 months after the decision was made when I was discussing the upcoming basketball crap.

Regardless I told you, like I said it wasn't up for me to tell anyone. I don't make the decision, that was the blue team axing it.

Utah to lose to SFA in most of my pools

I do think it's boom or bust, and I've been burned picking 5 seeds far before. But I didn't want to pick chalk (3 other 1 seeds in the Final Four for me), not a Gonzaga fan, and too many people picking Iowa State.

Buffalo's my 12 seed, actually picking a bracket collapse in Kentucky's region (11, 12, 13 all winning)

Edited by CowboyinAmerica

I do think it's boom or bust, and I've been burned picking 5 seeds far before. But I didn't want to pick chalk (3 other 1 seeds in the Final Four for me), not a Gonzaga fan, and too many people picking Iowa State.

Buffalo's my 12 seed, actually picking a bracket collapse in Kentucky's region (11, 12, 13 all winning)

I have a whole array of which teams get there. Kentucky is my only consistent one. Bottom left, sometimes Wisc, sometimes Arizona. Top right, sometimes Oklahoma, usually Virginia (and usually Virginia to the finals). Bottom right, usually Gonzaga (getting to the finals when Oklahoma is my top right, losing to Virginia if it's Virginia) and sometimes Iowa St to lose to top right. I think I have Duke in the final 4 once, but hate them enough to not pick them more than that, even if I think it's a reasonable shot.

Never Kansas, because I always have them going out to Wich St. Never Nova, because I don't think they beat either Virginia or Oklahoma. Kentucky to win the bracket on every one of them.