Bentley's first 590 in a while (and last forever)

Victor

• Admin

So as I was preparing Matt Bentley's final update I realised that it put me at 1,212 TPE which was a direct tie with Ethan Osborne. Though Osborne did it without 75 TPE carryover I refuse to be tied on the TPE whores leaderboard and am writing this 590, the first in a long time, to get 1 TPE ahead into eighth place. That puts Bentley 60 TPE behind Alexander Chershenko, which is riduculous since I have missed out loads of TPE since being traded to New York. On the flip side, I did get 6 extra weeks since I didn't retire in the pre-season.

So, with Chershenko (sixth), Bentley (eighth), and Lars Berger (fifteenth), I now have a VHL record three top 15 TPE whores! Yay! At least until one or all these players are overtaken by Slaughter, Richardson, O'Malley, Karnage, and whatever other TPE whores out there. Then it'll be three in top 20!

Bentley may be second in TPE and he had every chance to be first but he is far behind Chershenko in interest and my personal favourites and probably behind Berger too. He did get three Continental Cups just like Berger and is in the mix for four, which was only achieved by three other players ever which is ridiculous since Bentley is a mega scrub.

Anyway, that's enough ramble, I need to save some for the retirement post too.

tl;dr version: suck it Osborne! Not really though since you were a first-gen.

Yay! At least until one or all these players are overtaken by Slaughter, Richardson, O'Malley, Karnage, and whatever other TPE whores out there. Then it'll be three in top 20!

wtf how am i not on this list? or draper? lol wut

Edited by Mr.Chevy