GM 354: New York vs. Quebec City

Higgins

I don't think you can write off Toronto that easily.

NY will probably beat the Legion, but the incoming NY storm will have to get through Toronto first.

You should worry about Quebec moi friend

You should worry about Quebec moi friend

I'm not saying Quebec doesn't have a challenge ahead of them. I'm just saying this so called incoming storm of NY to Quebec isn't something that's for certain. Telling Meuters that NY is coming for them is just writing off Toronto completely, and I wouldn't do that considering the season series that NY had with the Legion.

I'm not saying Quebec doesn't have a challenge ahead of them. I'm just saying this so called incoming storm of NY to Quebec isn't something that's for certain. Telling Meuters that NY is coming for them is just writing off Toronto completely, and I wouldn't do that considering the season series that NY had with the Legion.

Boom said that lol, he's not on NY

Boom said that lol, he's not on NY

I know that. You said to worry about Quebec though, which sort of implies you have the same thoughts.

I don't know, this argument is over nothing really. Lol.

Anyways, I can't wait to see if we face either the Legion or the Americans. Your guys' series should be a good one.

Vikings/Express will be good as well.

I know that. You said to worry about Quebec though, which sort of implies you have the same thoughts.

I don't know, this argument is over nothing really. Lol.

Anyways, I can't wait to see if we face either the Legion or the Americans. Your guys' series should be a good one.

Vikings/Express will be good as well.

No, I was implying you should worry about your own team. That's what I'm doing.