A.C. Savage, Out for Blood?

Molholt

In a randomly selected lottery of players throughout the league, some foolish league officials rewarded A.C. Savage with 5M in VHL cash. This "reward" will likely bring about the destruction of the league itself.

A.C. Savage has toiled away this season with the league's best ever fighting ability, while no one has dared to drop the gloves with him. Well, no more. Savage will be compiling his 3M in the bank, the 5M reward and next season's 3M paycheck to purchase what the VHL calls a "TPE re-roll." It is essentially a mystical machine that allows a player to re-allocate his abilities. Real high-tech stuff. Savage is a phenomenal fighter, that won't be changing anytime soon. However, his sub-par abilities at basically every other facet of the game will be going down to pathetically miserable levels. He will instead be focusing his time on learning how to check players into oblivion, and will couple that with an intense strength regiment that will boost his overall bulk and ability to use it. Savage will be sporting these new traits:

Fighting: 95

Checking: 95

Strength: 95

He will incite riots on the ice, both from opposing players and fans. He will hurt someone, perhaps kill someone - hopefully on a nightly basis. He will lead the league in fights, and he will not lose.

A.C. Savage isn't out for just blood, he's out for murder. 

Note* Math was wrong, 5 more points to strength.

Note* He will use his remaining 1M not for charity, or any good cause, but instead to force the magazine to put his cold-blooded image on the cover, with an accompanying article detailing his feats.

Edited by Molholt

Did some checking back to see what fight stats you'll be looking to top. Can only go as far back as S20 I think though since I don't believe anythings recorded fights pre-S20

All-Time Fight Wins:

Karsten Olsen (7)

All-Time Most Fights:

Lars Intranquilo (25) (Encarnacion ended with 24)

All-Time Best Fight Record: (6 Fights or More)

Logan Laich (46% Fight Win Percentage. Record of 6 Wins, 2 Losses and 5 Ties)

Yes, Logan Laich holds a league record somehow...

Season Records

Most Fights in a Season

Edwin Encarnacion - 8, S38 (How did I not know I had this?)
James Bencharski - 8, S25

Lars Intranquilo - 8, S21

Most Fights Won in a Season
Karsten Olsen - 3, S38
Nick Fisher - 3, S26
Edited by YEAH!

All-Time Most Fights:

Lars Intranquilo (25) (Encarnacion ended with 24)

Season Records

Most Fights in a Season

Edwin Encarnacion - 8, S38 (How did I not know I had this?)
James Bencharski - 8, S25

Lars Intranquilo - 8, S21

REALLY? So not only was I shitty at defense, I fought a ton? Maybe I was pissed at being shitty?