VHLSC: S43 Rankings #10 - Editor's Notes

Kendrick

Screen_Shot_2015_04_14_at_5_53_51_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_04_14_at_3_21_50_PM.png

Well hello there faithful readers! Welcome back to one of the last VHL Rankings editions for the Season 43 season. The last time we caught up with this draft they were getting ready for the postseason and do last minute alterations to their games. Well time flies fast and they are either playing in the final or sitting and waiting patiently (or not) for their name to be called in the off-season. First off, congratulations to the two squads representing each VHLM conference in this years finals! Secondly, we call this possibly one of the last because we aren't sure how soon our draft will take place and we don't want you to go without another rankings if it is a delayed draft date. Enough of the background information and chatter though and on to what counts; the Rankings!

We've had quite the journey through insight of these prospects and it wouldn't be right if we did some boring edition of the rankings. We have been able to go into their nationalities, positions, style of play and even what VHLM team they call their own. Scouts have weighed in and even prospects gave their two bits about their class and self-scouting reports. There is one thing we have yet to have happen though through these rankings and that is the "Editor's Notes". I am no expert when it comes to the VHL and what each team or general manager sees as an asset. I'd like to imagine every franchise has different want, need and even scouting report on each player. I, myself have been a general manager before and like to think my drafting history has been somewhat of a strength during that time. As the editor of these rankings it is only fitting that I give our current general managers and prospects my honest bare bones knowledge on some of the prospects. I have decided to give my opinion on six prospects and what I have seen with their progression and depression this season. As a note, no offence should be taken by these comments as they are strictly based off each prospects seasonal production. Without further adieu, here they are!

Screen_Shot_2015_04_14_at_3_56_43_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_04_14_at_4_45_07_PM.png

Bonus Look

Screen_Shot_2015_04_14_at_5_13_46_PM.png