VHL Magazine Power Poll - Team PT

Toast

VHL Mag Power Poll  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As announced a few days ago, the team point task would be making a return for this off-season. The popular point task from the S40 anniversary celebration offers a big TP payout and allows members of VHL teams to work together to bring out some of the best point tasks the league has scene.

For those who don't know much about the task, everything from writing, videos, and graphics come together for a specific topic. This time around the tasks will be about a defining moment in a franchise's history.

It has even been decided that the VHLM players who aren't affiliated with any team will get a shot at the task by being assigned to a team that would otherwise be struggling with the lack of players around.

So this week's Power Poll question follows this topic. Would you like to see the team point task become a seasonal thing?

There are many pros to the task, such as  the teams coming together for a big payout but that could also be a con in the fact that players are mostly guaranteed a double-digit payout if the effort is there (based on the last team PT).

So, what do you all think? Is this worth becoming a more frequent thing to help bring teams together during the off-season, a usual slow period, or is the payout too much to keep this a seasonal thing? Best comments will get into the Mag as always!

• Senior Admin

As said in the announcement, Team PT's will take place every 3 seasons (where there is no WC or SC) as well as maybe special events. We don't want to overdo them for both TPE reasons and in the interest of keeping them exciting. 

I agree with the above. I like it that it's every three years.

This event is terrific for team building and camaraderie IF the team is active but the novelty would wear off if it were every season and it would seem more like a chore to do it than a positive experience. 

• Admin

I hate Team PT. This one might be better because I actually have more than 2 other people on my team, but yeah, I don't particularly care for it, I'm not a history guy really.

Not all the ideas being floated around are historical.

And The Season didn't have to be a very ancient one either. :P