Claimed:KnightTime #36 - Ackerman [Final 6/6]

Phil

Episode #36

rjhxyx.png

Run Time: ~76 minutes

Player Profile: Jakob Ackerman

Notes: My longest episode to date! Thank you YEAH! and boubabi for the brilliant questions. Munk and eaglesfan - I couldn't get to yours but have no fear. You'll be on first for next's week edition. Some very neat songs in here too! 

Facebook Page: KnightTime Podcast

Previous Episodes:

Context: 3/3

Definitely disappointing for the Quebec City Meute. My congrats go out to Cologne though. Great team over there. Didn't expect at all that the Express would shut down the Meute offense so well. Oh, well. On to the next one.

Will be very interesting with XXX and Klose in Cologne. They're going to be strong once again.

Didn't even realize the voting was up. I fully expect you to win. Nice to see my name up in there, but I play for Quebec so there's automatically haters in that regard. Haters gonna hate, I guess. It's better to be underrated than overrated.

Jerrick Poole will be a very interesting FA if he does indeed leave the Legion. There will be a lot of interest.

Yeah, depreciation sucks. I'm not looking forward to it again this season with Boychuk. :lol:

Quebec bias. Hmph. Used to it by now so I take no offense from your statement.

Jakob Ackerman sounds like a nice talent coming up.

Professionalism: 2/2

Great first song. Very relaxing.

Dat third song by Tommy Emmanual was awesome. Thrown onto my playlist for sure.

Editing: 1/1 - Good!

Overall: 6/6

• Admin

THIS MAN JUST SAID VIET IS NOT COOL! BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!

lol so misinformed though about the Braun trade. :P Viet was like 200 TPE, Jakobsen never made VHL and Fenzing had about 170 TPE and played one season with Calgary.

I think the key point about those trades was that both Braun and Braxton left in FA after just one season. :P

and Braxton has pretty much been established as 4th best at best by now lol.

Quebec bias. Hmph. Used to it by now so I take no offense from your statement.

In my defense - I had the bias for Quebec since they've been around - nothing to do with the past two seasons - everyone else is just hopping on my bandwagon.

THIS MAN JUST SAID VIET IS NOT COOL! BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!

lol so misinformed though about the Braun trade. :P Viet was like 200 TPE, Jakobsen never made VHL and Fenzing had about 170 TPE and played one season with Calgary.

I said VIET was not as cool as Munk s'all

And that's for the clarification on the trade - I really thought Fenzing was active - otherwise why would I remember his name so clearly - oh well - see this is why I like to research my questions - so I don't talk out of my ass.