Sundberg feeling lost

gregreg

36 goals and 33 assist for 69 points while missing the playoffs for the 4th time in Sundberg's 4 season career was not what he had imagined when coming from Toronto and it doesn't sound like it has gotten any better since the off-season has started. 

"I came to Davos to be a leader and help this young team build into a winner. I'm one season into what could be a 3 season deal and I'm not happy with how it have gone so far."

GM Jack Reilly could not be reach for comment which seems to be Sundberg's biggest problem right now.

"Feel like we are sitting around while other teams are making moves and I've heard nothing from my GM since earlier in the season when I felt we were making real progress. When we started to slide he vanished and left the youngsters and myself to figure things out."

Davos will be in tough again next season with the Vikings and defending VHL champs Cologne in their way and with no moves coming as of yet from Jack Reilly, Sundberg could be in for another long season on the outside looking in. 

I'm getting railroaded at work. Been traveling every week for something else. 

To clarify: I've responded to most people who have asked me about deals.  Didn't respond to you Bash, but you sent your PM yesterday at 12:10 PM CST.  

Ask a trade

and tampering.

I'm getting railroaded at work. Been traveling every week for something else. 

To clarify: I've responded to most people who have asked me about deals.  Didn't respond to you Bash, but you sent your PM yesterday at 12:10 PM CST.  

and tampering.

I ask trade but he didn't help me either