NABA Sim

BOOM

Same. I actually just talked to Annie about the old sites to see if she still had them hidden on her server. She didn't. 

Jesus, Astro Annie. I almost forgot her. :lol:

tbf, so does American football.

Difference is that after the standing around in football, you can dissect the numerous things that just happened last play. I don't really like to pull this card in general, but I don't think people realize how complicated some of the plays and other nuances that offenses and defenses run unless you've played or studied the game at a semi-high level.

In baseball, there's one pitch, then a bunch of standing around. Not like you can really break anything down afterwards, as one pitch is one pitch. God forbid if someone throws over to first a bunch of times as well. 

Difference is that after the standing around in football, you can dissect the numerous things that just happened last play. I don't really like to pull this card in general, but I don't think people realize how complicated some of the plays and other nuances that offenses and defenses run unless you've played or studied the game at a semi-high level.

In baseball, there's one pitch, then a bunch of standing around. Not like you can really break anything down afterwards, as one pitch is one pitch. God forbid if someone throws over to first a bunch of times as well.

People like different things. You like hockey, I like baseball.

And that's ok.

People like different things. You like hockey, I like baseball.

And that's ok.

Yeah, I'm not trying to hate on baseball or anything. I played, coached, and umpired little league and growing up, baseball was probably my number 2 sport behind football, but as I've gotten older, my interest in it has just dwindled to the point that hockey and soccer have easily eclipsed baseball in my personal rankings. Don't even have any specific thing that caused it, but it just happened over time.

baseball has so much standing around and doing nothing i dont get why people like it

gives 'em time to go get a beer and not miss a thing

actually tho baseball is my favorite sport both to play and watch. and i was just thinking earlier today that if i were rich, the first thing i would buy would be minnesota twins season tickets

so fite me

Eh, baseball has a lot of nuances to it, it's just different. For someone who loosely understands both football and baseball, though I have a deeper understanding of baseball, it's easy enough to say neither has anything particularly difficult or engaging to it. Though for non-hockey watchers, hockey is just skating around and shooting a puck.

NABA seems to be growing well and even has quite a few new members that aren't part of the established leagues. It's a new league and the upper management is still setting shit in. May as well join up and just sit on the back burner for the next week or so until you see how it goes.

If nothing else you can bump the affiliate page for the VHL lol.

gives 'em time to go get a beer and not miss a thing

actually tho baseball is my favorite sport both to play and watch. and i was just thinking earlier today that if i were rich, the first thing i would buy would be minnesota twins season tickets

so fite me

First thing i'd buy is the Pittsburgh Riverhounds. not tickets, the team outright