VHLSC: S44 Rankings #4 - Who Do You Prefer? (Team)

Kendrick

Screen_Shot_2015_05_18_at_5_07_25_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_05_18_at_5_25_44_PM.png

Well welcome back to another edition of the VHLSC's draft rankings board! Last week we got to take a look at all the prospects and where they stand within their position. Many top prospects are battling it out for the top spot but are in a different position and could be valued differently. This week we get to see where our prospects want to play or what team has jumped out at them currently for a possible future career location. Now the prospect may have made up their mind because of friends on the team, logo, colours of the jerseys and yes who has contacted them yet. Keep in mind many of our prospects come into our league with a fresh perspective and choosing a team right out of the gate may say a lot about what image that team portrays through the media. Before we jump into that little infographic we of course bring you the weekly roundup!

This week we got another new prospect who declared for our season ending entry draft. Archie Wagner joins the fold and instantly pops up our rankings into the number 14 spot. The young defensemen has come on hot out of the gate and could find himself in the top ten very soon. Not a whole lot of movement this week other than Wagner pushing five prospects down the chart. Bratislava Watchmen centerman Alexander Davidson passes last weeks fresh face Giovanni Reuel. Kerkko Hyvarinen has gone missing once again and his presence in this draft board might be slipping. However, you want the meat of this article so here it is:

Screen_Shot_2015_05_18_at_5_00_42_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_05_18_at_4_21_40_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_05_18_at_1_53_02_PM.png

Edited by Kendrick

Interesting, good piece as always. And I see how it is. I appreciate you too, one-quarter of D_A and one-quarter of Ahma.

I like Calgary as a destination. Shocking revelation, I know. It might make more sense for someone who spent, I don't know, 22 seasons or so with them?