Anyone in Vancouver this weekend?

Baozi

I'm actually gonna be in Vancouver with a friend in two weeks, so if this could be a general "shit to do in Vancouver" thread too, would be appreciative  :cheers:

Get baked. 

I'm actually gonna be in Vancouver with a friend in two weeks, so if this could be a general "shit to do in Vancouver" thread too, would be appreciative  :cheers:

Go hike and shit

Come to Surrey and play "find the South Asian and Somali turf war" game and see if you can make it out alive.

There's all kinds of stuff to do!

Of course there is hiking, but a bunch of VHLers hiking with each other? Sounds like something to do with people you know.

Plus if we do the Grouse Grind, I do it like once a week, you mawfuckas would be behind me.

We're better off drinking or getting high or some shit.

Edited by DollarAndADream

Of course there is hiking, but a bunch of VHLers hiking with each other? Sounds like something to do with people you know.

Plus if we do the Grouse Grind, I do it like once a week, you mawfuckas would be behind me.

well it was more for cowboy who said he was gonna be there with a friend

K 1v1 irl on the grouse grind

• Head Moderator

Knowing you are coming, I'm leaving.

Jokes on you then! I've been here since monday! I'm just extending my stay till next week so i figure if we have enough peeps around maybe go out for a round of drinks one of these nights.

So maybe drinks or something sat night or whatnot? Friday?

Edited by tfong

Jokes on you then! I've been here since monday! I'm just extending my stay till next week so i figure if we have enough peeps around maybe go out for a round of drinks one of these nights.

come play hots at my/jalas place

Hey fonger I'll take you to Shenanigans on Robson and we can have a pint and then karaoke cause I know you asians like that sort of thing. 

• Head Moderator

come play hots at my/jalas place

Rofl the funny thing is that could work cuz i have a laptop with me :D

Hey fonger I'll take you to Shenanigans on Robson and we can have a pint and then karaoke cause I know you asians like that sort of thing. 

Not unless you want your ears to bleed haha

Edited by tfong