The Seattle Bears - The BoG Perspective

Devise

Greg traded Mcqueen for encarnacion. Sorry but he should be allowed to GM after that one.

Also Seattle didnt finish the rebuild, this is what happens. Look at what happened to Calgary when after their one sort of cup run with Landry and the boys had to rebuild cause they tried rushing a rebuild and ended up losing in the end. Seattle is in a rock and a hard place because of Bushito. 16 years I have been living, thats how many fucks I have given that Seattle is so bad.

Well good thing the VHL doesn't work by your standards. It actually works to benefit the actual league. We did stand by Bushito and we have paid for it more than once this season. We have missed out on some trades that could have helped us last season and this one. Plus the fact of having to have people on the team who shouldn't have to submit lines because our GM decided to be inactive really screwed us as well.

What do you mean my standards? You think backing Bushito should allow you to have gains? That's not how the VHL works. You basically backed into the corner holding his hand, don't ask the league to bail you out. If that was the case any team that is struggling would purposely lose everything just so the league does something about it to help them out. You realize Bushito wasn't the best option now, I get that, but the league isn't here to bail them out when you and your teammates didn't take the blue teams talks last time seriously.

Greg traded Mcqueen for encarnacion. Sorry but he should be allowed to GM after that one.

Also Seattle didnt finish the rebuild, this is what happens. Look at what happened to Calgary when after their one sort of cup run with Landry and the boys had to rebuild cause they tried rushing a rebuild and ended up losing in the end. Seattle is in a rock and a hard place because of Bushito. 16 years I have been living, thats how many fucks I have given that Seattle is so bad.

You've given 16 years of fucks?

What do you mean my standards? You think backing Bushito should allow you to have gains? That's not how the VHL works. You basically backed into the corner holding his hand, don't ask the league to bail you out. If that was the case any team that is struggling would purposely lose everything just so the league does something about it to help them out. You realize Bushito wasn't the best option now, I get that, but the league isn't here to bail them out when you and your teammates didn't take the blue teams talks last time seriously.

No one held anyone's hand. We just wanted to keep him on board because he was the best fit at the time. But what you are saying is that any team that backs a GM they should just rot? How would that look for the league going forward? He is being replaced anyways, therefore I was just showing my support for the guys I know who could be great for the position. We realize the errors of what we did and ultimately we know that it was the wrong decision.

No one held anyone's hand. We just wanted to keep him on board because he was the best fit at the time. But what you are saying is that any team that backs a GM they should just rot? How would that look for the league going forward? He is being replaced anyways, therefore I was just showing my support for the guys I know who could be great for the position. We realize the errors of what we did and ultimately we know that it was the wrong decision.

No that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that any team that features a GM called out by the blue team that has his team back him should rot. It's not like the blue team is there to simply judge the team. Hell many of the blue team members are GM's and having Bushito in power for the Bears was a luxury because it was an easy team to walk over, now why would they want to replace someone like that? Because it's bad for the league to have a GM like that in the office. When we say they should rot it's because we already voiced our concerns two different times and the 2nd time he got support from his team, so now we simply do not care what happens.

No that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that any team that features a GM called out by the blue team that has his team back him should rot. It's not like the blue team is there to simply judge the team. Hell many of the blue team members are GM's and having Bushito in power for the Bears was a luxury because it was an easy team to walk over, now why would they want to replace someone like that? Because it's bad for the league to have a GM like that in the office. When we say they should rot it's because we already voiced our concerns two different times and the 2nd time he got support from his team, so now we simply do not care what happens.

So is that how it works in real life? Do any sports teams keep a GM in who is in a bad spot? Many people support that he be replaced and others don't. If no one were to have taken over, then as a Co-GM, I basically would take over so I mean would you rather me become a GM by default or put someone else in there? I mean it all comes down to that. A Co-GM was given all the permissions from the GM to make moves. I have been involved in trades, signings, drafting, contracts and everything. So basically there wasn't anything that I didn't do. I have also submitted lines so I have done every GM thing there. So if Bushito sticks on as GM, I just start doing his job as permissions have been given already. I haven't done so yet because I was waiting for an official word on things.

K

16 years I have been living, thats how many fucks I have given that Seattle is so bad.

liv-in, giv-in.

Given wasn't the word you used to end the phrase though, you rhyme the last word with your initial word, silly kesler17.

So is that how it works in real life? Do any sports teams keep a GM in who is in a bad spot? Many people support that he be replaced and others don't. If no one were to have taken over, then as a Co-GM, I basically would take over so I mean would you rather me become a GM by default or put someone else in there? I mean it all comes down to that. A Co-GM was given all the permissions from the GM to make moves. I have been involved in trades, signings, drafting, contracts and everything. So basically there wasn't anything that I didn't do. I have also submitted lines so I have done every GM thing there. So if Bushito sticks on as GM, I just start doing his job as permissions have been given already. I haven't done so yet because I was waiting for an official word on things.

Real life sports teams have real factual money to deal with, we do not. No sports teams don't keep GM's in fi they suck, which is why we were surprised to see you guys back him up. The league would find someone before you went in, that wouldn't be an issue. Let's not forget about the VHLM history of GM'ing with you, that part of the resume and the very knee jerk retirement don't bode will. Yes there are better options out there and yes I believe a new GM is the way to go. However, if it comes through trade it will be qual value because another team doesn't deserve to lose out. If it comes through FA, then Seattle got bailed out finally. If it comes within the team already there, well be luck of the draw they may or may not go upwards.

Real life sports teams have real factual money to deal with, we do not. No sports teams don't keep GM's in fi they suck, which is why we were surprised to see you guys back him up. The league would find someone before you went in, that wouldn't be an issue. Let's not forget about the VHLM history of GM'ing with you, that part of the resume and the very knee jerk retirement don't bode will. Yes there are better options out there and yes I believe a new GM is the way to go. However, if it comes through trade it will be qual value because another team doesn't deserve to lose out. If it comes through FA, then Seattle got bailed out finally. If it comes within the team already there, well be luck of the draw they may or may not go upwards.

Well the 3 I suggest works out perfectly. Higgins is already on the team, Greg could leave via FA being his own choice and no one forcing it upon him and my last endorsed person was Phil. Phil may not want to but I was stating that if he did, I would be on board for it. The fact about me retiring then coming back and VHLM GM history literally have no use in this. You are just running out of things so you are throwing in unnecessary things to try and get me to lash out at you. Thing is, yeah I did want to win with my team, was it a bad thing? It can be looked at both ways due to how it was being done. It's in the past, I got relieved of my duties and I have moved on from it. I know it may not help me out if I apply again and I may never GM in the VHLM again, but that isn't the concern here. We are talking about the VHL here, please leave other unneeded stuff out of this.

Well the 3 I suggest works out perfectly. Higgins is already on the team, Greg could leave via FA being his own choice and no one forcing it upon him and my last endorsed person was Phil. Phil may not want to but I was stating that if he did, I would be on board for it. The fact about me retiring then coming back and VHLM GM history literally have no use in this. You are just running out of things so you are throwing in unnecessary things to try and get me to lash out at you. Thing is, yeah I did want to win with my team, was it a bad thing? It can be looked at both ways due to how it was being done. It's in the past, I got relieved of my duties and I have moved on from it. I know it may not help me out if I apply again and I may never GM in the VHLM again, but that isn't the concern here. We are talking about the VHL here, please leave other unneeded stuff out of this.

But they do though, it shows a lack of stability which is the reason we are currently in this situation. I'm not trying to get you to lash out, I'm handing you what the naked eye sees from what has been seen on the board. A person being fired in the VHLM doesn't really endorse a VHL GM job every well. It's not really unneeded either as it pertains to you who brought up being the Bears GM. So unless you wanted to avoid that topic, it may not have been wise to bring it up.

But they do though, it shows a lack of stability which is the reason we are currently in this situation. I'm not trying to get you to lash out, I'm handing you what the naked eye sees from what has been seen on the board. A person being fired in the VHLM doesn't really endorse a VHL GM job every well. It's not really unneeded either as it pertains to you who brought up being the Bears GM. So unless you wanted to avoid that topic, it may not have been wise to bring it up.

It does endorse it when I was thinking like a VHL GM. I did what would get me to succeed in the VHL tbh. So the fact that you are bringing up something like that is hilarious. There is no lack of anything, just proof that I would be a good VHL GM indeed.

It does endorse it when I was thinking like a VHL GM. I did what would get me to succeed in the VHL tbh. So the fact that you are bringing up something like that is hilarious. There is no lack of anything, just proof that I would be a good VHL GM indeed.

You realize that most of the good GM's have come from the VHLM though. So thinking only changes slightly. You can't really have a VHLM GM hat and a VHL GM hat and think they are far off when it comes to initiative. Yes some of the transactions are different, but it's the overall attitude. If a person is fired in the VHLM, it's looked at as the lowest form of firing and being considered for a VHL GM job should be out the window at that point. Call it hilarious but when a new GM is decided, they will see the retiring and swift un-retiring of your player as very irresponsible, it's just the nature of what goes with doing that.  What proof do we have though?

The only history you have as a GM is in the VHLM where you were fired. In the VHL you were an acting Assistant GM who was forced to sign draftees after another GM figured out the inability of the head GM (Bushito). What trades were done by you? Is the team a Cup favourite right not? If not, are their picks in place for the next couple years? The proof if their is any, is not very open for everyone to see.

You realize that most of the good GM's have come from the VHLM though. So thinking only changes slightly. You can't really have a VHLM GM hat and a VHL GM hat and think they are far off when it comes to initiative. Yes some of the transactions are different, but it's the overall attitude. If a person is fired in the VHLM, it's looked at as the lowest form of firing and being considered for a VHL GM job should be out the window at that point. Call it hilarious but when a new GM is decided, they will see the retiring and swift un-retiring of your player as very irresponsible, it's just the nature of what goes with doing that.  What proof do we have though?

The only history you have as a GM is in the VHLM where you were fired. In the VHL you were an acting Assistant GM who was forced to sign draftees after another GM figured out the inability of the head GM (Bushito). What trades were done by you? Is the team a Cup favourite right not? If not, are their picks in place for the next couple years? The proof if their is any, is not very open for everyone to see.

Look I am going to stop arguing with a little kid. Just stop being salty that you are a trash GM and you are mad and scared that Seattle could become something with a better GM. Don't expect any more out of me because you keep spewing the same bullshit over and over and it's getting you nowhere but looking like a fool.