2015 Free Agency

boubabi

Well get used to Kassian being in the lineup every 3rd game because of suspension or injury. Not sure it's an upgrade having Prust, but Montreal should probably look to deal Kassian as soon as they get an offer (if).

Bergevin and Therrien are super strict. They will put him in his place. They did it with Ryan White, they can do it with anybody!

Bergevin and Therrien are super strict. They will put him in his place. They did it with Ryan White, they can do it with anybody!

He actually was less of an issue off the ice. It was more so some of the actions he does on the ice. They maybe good at it, but he will go do something stupid. He doesn't learn lessons. Soon enough you could be shopping him around if they can't control his personality.

Well, they should be. So yeah it's not baffling to see. They need to suck for a few years.

Yeah I agree a rebuild is needed, guys with ones years left like Hammer, Vrbata could be moved for high end picks and even guys like Burrows could be moved for something.

Yeah I agree a rebuild is needed, guys with ones years left like Hammer, Vrbata could be moved for high end picks and even guys like Burrows could be moved for something.

Yeah. Except that fanbase needs to understand that cleaning up an old GM's miscues isn't the best situation for Benning. NTC's are horrible to work with.

Good luck with Neuvy Flyers Fans. I honestly think he has the potential to be a legit NHL starter in this league and is highly underrated. I think it's a great pick up for you guys.

Damnit I was hoping Caps would get Kessel.

Hopefully we can re sign Joel Ward and maybe pick up Justin Williams. I wouldn't mind a trade for a top six forward either.....but with Saad gone I doubt Sharp is still even on the market. Oshie maybe? I don't know.