Quebec Takeover Cast Question Thread

Da Trifecta

Many "experts" have CGY as surprise challengers for the NA conference. Explain why you think QUE will kick their ass.

Is QUE currently the best team in the VHL right now?

Is Bruno Wolf the VHL's best player?

By the time Mikaelsons career is over, will the goalie award be renamed the "Mikky"?

Who is your teams best(and worst) trash talker?

Lets say you rebuild your team (QC). Which potential team would you trade your players (individual).

If Cologne rebuild next season, where O'Malley will end ?

Would you take Slaughter or O'malley ?

Talk about the new Seattle GM and their situation.

Best sig of the site at the moment.

Best avatar of the site at the moment.

Who will be first oa next draft ?

Speak about NHL free agency.

Edited by boubabi

What teams and why do you believe are most likely going to win the cup?

Do you see Jake Wylde putting up the same numbers this season as he did in S43?

How do you see Mikkleson performing with the Meute?

How will Wolf and Thomassen do next season?

World Cup Finals: USA lost. Why?

Why does everyone hate Brovy so much? He's a nice guy. :ph34r:

Kesler - Predict MICHAEL's son's GAA, SV%, and SOs

DT  - Predict Wolf's G-A-P and HITs

Kesler - Is this season going to be your last attempt at a Cup run, or now that you have DT, can you stretch it another season or 3 (or 4)?

DT - How's the transition from shit-talking Quebec City to loving the place like a baby going?

Kesler - How worried are you about Stockholm and Davos? Do you think you've done enough to ensure a Victory Cup?

DT - Can you guarantee that Quebec will win the Continental Cup? If yes, what are you going to give me if you don't - because you can't guarantee something and leave me hanging like that - that's not cool. If no, then LOL no faith. 

:cheers:

With a plethora of promising rookies entering the VHL this upcoming season, eho do you see winning the ROTY award? Who is the dark horse?

With Mike taking over the role of GM for Seattle, the Bears may have found their answer they thought they had in Bash. Do you think that Mike is the best fit for the job or do you think there was a better candidate?

Blake Campbell was huge for the Stockholm Vikings in S43. But do you think he benifited from having Brick Wahl taking on more of the top tier teams in the league or do you believe he will thrive behind a stellar Vikings core?

Star power or depth? Which do you believe is the better way to go for building a Continental Cup Champ?

Devise has strung together a team at the last moment to go for what seems to be a Jason like last run with his stars O'Malley and Koenig. Do you think this team will have what it takes to keep up with Stockholm, let alone the powerehouse Meute?

Who has been your favoite member(s) to team up with? Who has been a royal pain in the ass?

Which Finnish born player (not a member) has the best future ahead of him (maybe do a ranking)? Rank the best Scandinavian prospects and draftees. Best team mate you've ever had and the best team mate at the moment?

Just for fun, try to say this: Ravustaja ravustaa rapuja syksyllä, jolloin on hyvä ravustaa. Please try it!

Those are my first question ever asked and probably last ones that I'll ever ask. I hope that they are somehow good questions.

Which Finnish born player (not a member) has the best future ahead of him (maybe do a ranking)? Rank the best Scandinavian prospects and draftees. Best team mate you've ever had and the best team mate at the moment?

Just for fun, try to say this: Ravustaja ravustaa rapuja syksyllä, jolloin on hyvä ravustaa. Please try it!

Those are my first question ever asked and probably last ones that I'll ever ask. I hope that they are somehow good questions.

These will be saved for next podcast :)