S44 Quebec City Captains

Kesler

For our first assistant captain we are giving to arguably the best player in the league.....

JJn7mI0.png

For the second assistant captain we have chosen the man that just came off a career high season...

ZdUlH55.png

And now for the captain we as a team have chose to bring back our leader from last season for one last run....

5iGFcoZ.png

:que:  :que:  :que:  :que:  :que:  :que:  :que:  :que:  :que:  :que:

Edited by Brovy

bitch they dont alternate, they assist.

They aren't called Assistant captains in the NHL. They are alternate captains in place of the captain if he is in the box, injured or suspended. If they assisted, then you'd see 6 players talking to a ref by the penalty box after an important penalty call, bitch.

the correct spelling would be capitaine alternatif 

That's the one!

DaAD, I'm not being a dink just hate it when people call them Assistants, because no NHL team calls them that.

a wiki page to call something official is a bold move. 

While wiki may be considered a unfactual website, it's ipso-facto the online dictionary and while some entries might be wrong, I feel Wikipedia is a strong source of actual information. 

If wiki isn't good enough: USA Hockey rulebook says Alternate.

and if you don't trust the USA in their rules: Hockey Canada's Rulebook says Alternate (Rule 2.4 If you care)

I know this is a worthless post but I too get annoyed when I see Assistant Captain lol but no worries :)

Edited by Wastlund

I'm a big fan of wikipedia myself to get general info on something. But I would never put wiki as a reference on any type of work.

Edited by boubabi

I'm a big fan of wikipedia myself to get general info on something. But I would never put wiki as a reference on any type of work.

I don't know why though, while Wikipedia is editable I feel Wikipedia has become a reference for truth for this generation. Especially when actual Dictionaries aren't updated enough to get the information we need.

Some of my teachers encouraged it discretely but said to use the references in the reference section of the page to learn more. But I feel they don't want to authorize it because it would be too easy for anyone who's lazy. Plus, if someone gets authorized to get info on wiki and they got something wrong, they would blame the site instead of them self. 

Edited by boubabi

Some of my teachers encouraged it discretely but said to use the references in the reference section of the page to learn more. But I feel they don't want to authorize it because it would be too easy for anyone who's lazy. Plus, if someone gets authorized to get info on wiki and they got something wrong, they would blame the site instead of them self. 

That makes sense :)