S44 BRM/BRA

Baozi

Sandro a beast. Sadly a rental player as he's undrafted, but nonetheless, a great asset to our blueline. Has quickly gained TPE, so pumped to see what he can do for us.

Thanks tfong for helping me in the pursuit of taking down the mighty Storm! Welcome to the team Sandro. :cheers:

Bratislava Gains:

(S45) D - Lucas Zhukenov

Brampton Gains:

S46 Bratislava 1st

S46 Bratislava 3rd

Sandro a beast. Sadly a rental player as he's undrafted, but nonetheless, a great asset to our blueline. Has quickly gained TPE, so pumped to see what he can do for us.

Thanks tfong for helping me in the pursuit of taking down the mighty Storm! Welcome to the team Sandro. :cheers:

A first and then some, for a guy you'll only have for a month. I thought I was willing to mortgage the future, but at least I want decent rates to do it, this makes overpayments look fair it's so bad.

A first and then some, for a guy you'll only have for a month. I thought I was willing to mortgage the future, but at least I want decent rates to do it, this makes overpayments look fair it's so bad.

a 3rd is what.. 20-24 overall? etc How often do drafts go that deep? A 1st for a player that has 60 TPE in basically his first week - even if a rental. Yeah, it's overpayment but imo come game 7 and you're being sent home and I'm moving on, itll be worth it and make me wish I woulda paid more just to give you more false satisfaction now.  :wub: