NHL 15 VHL Sim

Question: What teams should I use for each team?

CGY: This was obvious, as the Flames work.

TOR: The Leafs jerseys make sense here.

NY: I'm assuming the Rangers jerseys are the best bet here.

QUE: LA Kings? Black and white, makes sense here. It's what I used when I created them on that NHL 15 sim I did.

SEA: Arizona, I guess? Hershey Bears could work as well, with the black, brown and white.

COL: This was obvious as well, with Dallas looking slick for Cologne.

HCDav: For Davos, I'm not so sure. I can't use LA's purple if I use LA for Quebec. Maybe one of the other teams work here. There's always the actual HC Dynamo of the ELH which is in NHL 16, but the jerseys aren't VHL purple, they're red, white, yellow and blue with ads on them.

HEL: Finland jerseys, maybe? But that would bring the confusion of having their home games, when I sim them, be on an international rink. Maybe just go with Columbus, Tampa, or Winnipeg here. Winnipeg sounds good?

RIG: Clearly the Islanders.

STK: I think Nashville's sleek yellow jerseys would be best here.

Question: What teams should I use for each team?

CGY: This was obvious, as the Flames work.

TOR: The Leafs jerseys make sense here.

NY: I'm assuming the Rangers jerseys are the best bet here.

QUE: LA Kings? Black and white, makes sense here. It's what I used when I created them on that NHL 15 sim I did.

SEA: Arizona, I guess? Hershey Bears could work as well, with the black, brown and white.

COL: This was obvious as well, with Dallas looking slick for Cologne.

HCDav: For Davos, I'm not so sure. I can't use LA's purple if I use LA for Quebec. Maybe one of the other teams work here. There's always the actual HC Dynamo of the ELH which is in NHL 16, but the jerseys aren't VHL purple, they're red, white, yellow and blue with ads on them.

HEL: Finland jerseys, maybe? But that would bring the confusion of having their home games, when I sim them, be on an international rink. Maybe just go with Columbus, Tampa, or Winnipeg here. Winnipeg sounds good?

RIG: Clearly the Islanders.

STK: I think Nashville's sleek yellow jerseys would be best here.

You should create jerseys for Davos then. Or create jerseys for every team, but I guess that would be too much work. I think Tampa would be best for Hellsinki.

You should create jerseys for Davos then. Or create jerseys for every team, but I guess that would be too much work. I think Tampa would be best for Hellsinki.

I would be creating everything for every team, as it would be a TON easier because I wouldn't have to do all the roster move swapping.

But NHL 16 doesn't have team creation. When NHL made the jump to next-gen, creation never came with it. In 15 they didn't even have edit player in the beginning and they patched it in. At least they have that.

Realized I started my BeAGM with some of those VHL players created.

Jake Wylde had 61 points with 32 goals on the New Jersey Devils. :lol:

Bismarck Koenig had 81 points with 49 goals. 3rd in points in NHL.

Tyler Cote had 53 points with 31 goals on the Devils as well.

Lol

Is Hurley's last name Hickey lol? Nice snipe Hickey. 

Yeah, lol. I tried to get as close as I could with the name commentating. Only got a couple teams left to create then I'll figure out what I'm going to do with it.

I'm most likely going to have each team face a team in their conference once. Then standings will decide playoff matchups. East/West won't face each other until finals.

Who knows though. That's probably just the FIRST kind of sim I'll do. That's a lot of simming, lol.

Is the interest for this still there?

I know there's some of you that want it, and I'm actually close to finishing after I had to put it off because of my work.

I was thinking of having a sort of thing where, at least just for the first little tourney.....

Each team faces every team from their conference once. First place from each conference gets a buy into the conference finals, like the way VHL does it. Although for mine, I want every team in the playoffs, so first place gets pushed two rounds aheah.

North America:                                                                                                                              Europe:

2 - -\

Winner of 2v5- - - \

5 - -/                               \

First Place                  \                                                                              

------------- Finals                Finals ------------- same thing on this side.

Winner of 2v5 V 3v4  /                               Winner

3 - -\                                /

Winner of 3v4 - - - /

4 - -/