Ranking Encarnacion Graphics

Tagger

I couldn't think of anything to write about so I just figured I'd rank my old Encarnacion graphics in order of how much I like them:

#8 Vikings Graphic

sc4CG7.png

That guy on the left was Jack Kowalski. He had to ask who it was cause the likeness was that bad. Also, I'm not a fan of how the background behind Kowalski looks obviously done in paint in comparison to Encarnacion's.

#7 King of PIMs

5kcGkH.png

Inspired by WWE Superstar King Booker, graphic was made after sealing my third PIM Championship in Season 39. Like the theme of the graphic, but...that face change yo. Straight up filthy.

#6 The Edwin Express

9hHtcd.png

This was made after my return to activity in, I believe, late Season 36. Solid framework surrounding the graphic but lack of polish with the uncertainty as to my team and the spelling error on "abourd" (as correctly picked up by MS Paint, the world's leading word processor) hurt the graphic.

#5 The Sellout

y3LBak.png

After consistent PIMing success, Encarnacion secured a deal with Carlsberg which lead to this graphic being made. It's certainly not bad, but I feel like it doesn't really convey the PIMing nature of Encarnacion well enough to be ranked any higher than #5.

#4 The Video Game

bxO03W.png

I've always wanted to see Edwin featured on the front of a video game, and this was certainly the game for him to be on the front of. Ranks at number four because GIMP was required for the "cleanness" of the cover, losing some of that paint charm.

#3 Drops The Mic

rl1iaS.png

These last three are tough to split, cause I like them pretty much equally. This is a solid graphic, and I did a terrific job turning that baseball bat into a microphone, but I don't feel my jersey work was as strong as my #2 one was.

#2 PIMING AIN'T EASY

CZRCR3.png

LOOK AT THAT FUCKING PIMP ATTIRE! MY GOD!

#1 The Decision 

om3vrP.png

I had to go with this one number one. Originally made when I was traded to Calgary in Season 38, this has been posted twice on the forum, and an extra third time after I ran the Canadian flag through the expert MS Paint Spell Checker, and resulted in a combined 20 likes.