Fantasy Coordinator Job

Kendrick

Who currently has it? Just so we know. I feel like several guys have been covering lately.

Also, whoever it is you should put a VHL Fantasy Hockey Yahoo league ready so we draft before the season and on time. Cheeeeers!

By several guys you mean me and hybrid? :P

Hybrid offered to take over so I told him we'd give fever a couple weeks to show and if doesn't Hybrid can stay permanently. 

I thought there were more haha

Okay sounds good. I haven't seen fever in a while.

Who currently has it? Just so we know. I feel like several guys have been covering lately.

Also, whoever it is you should put a VHL Fantasy Hockey Yahoo league ready so we draft before the season and on time. Cheeeeers!

I'll take care of it tomorrow or Tuesday

I'm considering doing one where everybody selects a lineup with a salary cap, using salaries from General Fanager. I honestly have no interest in running (or even participating in) a Yahoo league, or really anything that involves a draft. If that's the way everybody wants it, someone else can run it, but if not I'm fine with running one offline, like we do with the VHFL but with actual NHL players.

I'm considering doing one where everybody selects a lineup with a salary cap, using salaries from General Fanager. I honestly have no interest in running (or even participating in) a Yahoo league, or really anything that involves a draft. If that's the way everybody wants it, someone else can run it, but if not I'm fine with running one offline, like we do with the VHFL but with actual NHL players.

The only thing is, if it's offline in the way VHFL is, you yourself will have to tally points each week for updates.

I really wouldn't even mind that all that much...I'd much prefer it over a draft

You do realize the draft is easy, the site calculates the totals and people can make moves.

If you do it this way you will have 30 different teams to keep track of, as well as people moving players in and out. There is more chances of error. Thats why we've traditionally done it on Yahoo. Also you do have to factor in that the VHFL is on here and not everyone is a huge fan of it. Thus you'd have the same format for this and might not attract people. Sticking to yahoo is the easiest way. Plus it's not any extra work for you.

Just trying to open the floor here so you can see all sides of both options.

• Head Moderator

Can we not make PIMs a category? :D

Also are we doing H2H again this year? I can set it up, doesn't take that long.

Howmany player slots you guys want?

Also live draft? Or full auto?

Screw it, setup a league.

Join the VHL Fantasy Hockey Draft!

https://yho.com/nhl?l=59134&k=848fdbcf0841ef54&ikey=e3f8eb76ff39ac8b

Life draft for this saturday morning but that is easily changeable.

Edited by tfong