2015-2016 NHL Discussion

boubabi

1 hour ago, Kendrick said:

I don't know really, it's really hard to judge this one. I don't know if he can use the whole "I was woozy as a defense" considering he looked up at the linesman for 5 seconds got on the bench and din't go to the black room.

I mean he slowly skated over, nailed the ref, and then went to the bench. I don't think he has much ground to stand on

Gathering habs fans. What I would do is I would trade for Vrbata for cheap, and place him with Plekanec

Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Desharnais - Plekanec - Vrbata
Flesichmann - Eller - Weise
?(Byron?) - Mitchell - Flynn/DSP

Beaulieu - Subban
Emelin - Petry
Markov - Gilbert

Condon
Scriven

Edited by boubabi

Habs situation doesn't change Vrbata's value. He was on the trade block at the beginning of the season and he's a future FA. He's -22 and he doesn't have a good season. So the Canucks aren't really in a position to ask much. 

7 minutes ago, boubabi said:

Habs situation doesn't change Vrbata's value. He was on the trade block at the beginning of the season and he's a future FA. He's -22 and he doesn't have a good season. So the Canucks aren't really in a position to ask much. 

Knowing the Habs need offence though can be a bargaining chip.

The habs needs pretty much anything atm, so it's not like they will overpay for a FA. It's just a good match, he will fit well with pleky, he can score some goals, he's a vet (that blows at defense tho) and a pending FA. Perfect for the habs

Well yeah I realize they won't look to overpay, but don't think the Canucks will trade him for cheap just because they are your hometown team. The NHL is a world of overpayments. The Canucks won't give a shit who he fits with at all, they just want pieces like every team.

12 hours ago, StevenStamkos91 said:

The whole wideman thing is hard to call, i mean from the back angle it looked like he sought our a ref and hit him really hard, but from the the front it looks like he barely bumped the ref, basically bracing himself. i would go as far as saying in my opinion he didnt mean to hit him

I'm not really liking Widemans argument right now. As my friend said, he skated pretty damn well for a guy so disoriented that he couldn't tell who was who