2015-2016 NHL Discussion

boubabi

• 2 weeks later...

Semin on waivers. My prediction was right !

nom nom the crow I'm currently eating tastes awful.

I don't really think he was given a fair chance with decent pp time or any consistency however I'll admit to being wrong and you bring right.

Would have liked to see him with Pacioretty but ultimately it doesn't look like he has much left at this point.  I still think it was a good move just on the basis that there was no real risk in it and the potential benefit could have been solid.  Best of luck to him in the KHL.

2 hours ago, brovy said:

That was years ago, and he even said he wanted to get him off his game. nbd.

Years ago or not, it's still classless. But this was more geared towards the comments about Tootoo as well. I think you Nucks fans defend this coward too much.

3 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Years ago or not, it's still classless. But this was more geared towards the comments about Tootoo as well. I think you Nucks fans defend this coward too much.

I am pretty sure part of the code is to leave what is said on the ice on the ice. If every player came out and said what they have said/what others have said it change the perspective of a lot players. 

Just now, brovy said:

I am pretty sure part of the code is to leave what is said on the ice on the ice. If every player came out and said what they have said/what others have said it change the perspective of a lot players. 

That isn't really the point at all either. The point is that what is said on the ice doesn't break the code of class. Sure leave things on the ice, but make sure what you're saying on the ice doesn't make you a coward. Burrows is one and people still stand by his side. This guy has shown time and time again he is scum.

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

That isn't really the point at all either. The point is that what is said on the ice doesn't break the code of class. Sure leave things on the ice, but make sure what you're saying on the ice doesn't make you a coward. Burrows is one and people still stand by his side. This guy has shown time and time again he is scum.

I dont see how he is a coward, he would/will fight anybody when the time is right. 

1 minute ago, brovy said:

I dont see how he is a coward, he would/will fight anybody when the time is right. 

Not exactly. This isn't really about fighting anyways. I think thats another "walk around" of the real problem or just an excuse. This is about owning up to his stupid antics.