Claimed:LSP's Official Draft Preferences [Final: 6/6]

atw2592

johnny-oduya-blackhawks-returning-soon-3

Toronto Legion – Toronto is number one on this list because quite frankly, they’re the only team to have contacted me about playing for them thus far. In fact, they’ve contacted me twice already. I like that kind of personalization. It makes me feel all special and shit.

Seattle Bears – I’ve always thought Seattle needed an NHL team. With the Super Sonics leaving and the Mariners being terrible, really all they have are the Seahawks. And boy do they fill that stadium and keep it loud. I can only imagine how loud a hockey arena would be, especially when all the fans are chanting my name after a nasty dangle and a top shelf finish. I also think Pearl Jam is a pretty fuckin’ sweet band.

Quebec City Meute – Now I don’t exactly know what a “Meute” is or how it’s even pronounced, but the logo looks badass and it reminds me of a wolf. Wolves can fuck some shit up big time. Ever since the Quebec Nordiques (another badass team name of which I have no idea what it means) moved to Colorado, I always wished for a team to move back there.

Riga Reign – Spelling the word rain “reign” is pretty cool. I remember playing with the Seattle Reign in the old Blitz: The League games. So yes, I actually know what “reign” means. I’m not as stupid as you think, assholes. Oh yeah and Riga has some sweet buildings.

square.jpg

Helsinki Titans – I wouldn’t mind playing in Finland, but when I see the logo it kind of reminds me of the Tennessee Titans, who are an abomination of a football franchise. However, the movie “Remember the Titans” is an outstanding movie and one of my all-time favorites, so that makes up for it.

Cologne Express – I’m not crazy about having to learn how to speak German. It’s a crazy language and I laugh every time I hear someone speak it. People just sound so angry when they’re talking. Also, there is this Hitler guy that I wasn’t too fond of.

Calgary Wranglers – Way too similar to the Flames. Their GM is named after Tim Tebow, so they do get a small boost. I still think that guy should be playing in the NFL. All he does is win games. Who cares if he doesn’t throw a spiral and takes five minutes to get the throw off? Having more points than the other team is all that matters.

Stockholm Vikings – I feel like this is such a typical team name. I get it, when people think of Sweden they think of Vikings. My ancestors came from Sweden and they would probably be offended of this team. Just like the Native Americans and the Washington Redskins, who are also a terrible football franchise.

New York Americans – This is a bad time for me and the city of New York. The Mets just got done raping my Cubbies and I am still quite bitter. Daniel Murphy is a fucking Jew.

HC Davos Dynamo – Still on my “do-not-draft” list. You can thank Kendrick for that. You think I’m playing? Watch me retire. I may or may not be joking. It’s up to you guys to take the chance.

Edited by atw925

Content: 3/3 - Solid write-up. Interesting to know what you think of each team. I'm excited for the draft as well.

Grammar: 2/2 - Nothing big to note.

Appearance: 1/1 - Looks really good. Colouring for each team and a couple of pictures.

Overall: 6/6

• DollarAndADream changed the title to LSP's Official Draft Preferences [Final: 6/6]