Edition 166 - Special Edition: Europe

STZ

Fixed the table of content #doitforMike

Damn straight STZ no matter what Higgins says about me in the LR I'm the only one that matters around here.  I know he talks shit about me and Riga its Kool-Aid poison he's just jelly.

I think for the next special edition we are just going to do shoutouts for everyone on the forum.. If you guys want to see your name more, then make us see your name more on the forums.. I'm not being a dick it's a legitimate statement. If you're more active, you're probably going to have a better chance to be mentioned in an article.

The goal of this Special Edition series was to focus on every team with the hopes that we can cover some players that haven't had the recognition. Some names fell through the cracks and that's unfortunate.. We will be doing more collab articles to try and spread the love around, but there's only so much we can do. I love that you guys are replying to the Mag, that's really the first step. I can almost guarantee that will go a long way for Chekov and Leskowsky in the upcoming issues.

If you guys read the Mag and wish you were mentioned, let us know! Post more around the forums. Whether you believe it or not the term player agent is pretty accurate. It's your job to market your player and create a brand for him/her that will ensure writers don't overlook them. Be active in discussions and game threads.

Don't believe me? Kesler might be the best member at promoting his player, and he always gets mentioned.. Food for thought, I guess.

• Commissioner

I think for the next special edition we are just going to do shoutouts for everyone on the forum.. If you guys want to see your name more, then make us see your name more on the forums.. I'm not being a dick it's a legitimate statement. If you're more active, you're probably going to have a better chance to be mentioned in an article.

The goal of this Special Edition series was to focus on every team with the hopes that we can cover some players that haven't had the recognition. Some names fell through the cracks and that's unfortunate.. We will be doing more collab articles to try and spread the love around, but there's only so much we can do. I love that you guys are replying to the Mag, that's really the first step. I can almost guarantee that will go a long way for Chekov and Leskowsky in the upcoming issues.

If you guys read the Mag and wish you were mentioned, let us know! Post more around the forums. Whether you believe it or not the term player agent is pretty accurate. It's your job to market your player and create a brand for him/her that will ensure writers don't overlook them. Be active in discussions and game threads.

Don't believe me? Kesler might be the best member at promoting his player, and he always gets mentioned.. Food for thought, I guess.

I'm not like upset or anything that I was only mentioned in passing. I'm a "middle of the pack" kinda goalie so I've come to expect it. I'll get more shout outs when / if I top the leader boards, same as I did in the VHLM mag. It was mores just confusing to see my image used as the render for the cover and then I was largely ignored in the Cologne section. I do recognize that the mag artist doesn't always read the articles though (at least I don't) and probably just picked a player for each team.

In any case, just wanted to say I'm not like annoyed at you or your writers in any way, was mores just confused haha