TPE/TPA Index Changes W/C 30/11

Tagger

TPE/TPA Index Changes W/C 30/11

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH VHL! DON’T YOU DARE BE SOUR, CLAP FOR THE SECOND EDITION OF THE GREATEST TPA INDEX UPDATE OF ALL TIME AND FEEEEEELLLLLLLL THE POWWWAAAAAAHHHH!

THE INDEX

THE CHANGES

• -          After the CGY/RIG trade, Calgary have a new superstar on top of their TPA/TPE Index, Tyler Cote, who hasn’t been seen in fucking ages. In terms of the superstars involved in the trades, Bernie Gow ranks fifth in TPA and seventh (or third from bottom if you want to be a dick) in TPE for the Wranglers. Hans Wingate leaps right into third place in TPE for the Reign and also remains leader for his team in TPA. Oh, and let’s not forget Griffin Simons, he’s now last in TPA for the Wranglers (I guess that makes me a dick too?)
  • -          The only team not to post any updates this week was Cologne. I thank them for their consideration in making my difficult job less difficult.
  • -          Bushito’s reign of terror has reached an end! Nicolas Caprivi finally overtakes him to now lead Season 41 players in TPE!
  • -          E’Twaun Delicious continues his battle with Svoboda for most disappointing first overall pick of the last ten seasons as he falls to fifth in TPE in his Season 43 draft class after being overtaken by Francis York Morgan
  • -          Big move in the overall TPE Standings as Lord Karnage overtakes Aksel Thomassen into third place in league TPE.
  • -          Phil Hamilton might only be in his second season, but he’s already fifth in TPE and TPA for defensemen, knocking Prince Gigga-Bijou out of the top five.
  • -          Fedir Okranitz is in read because WHERE IS FEDIR OKRANITZ IN ALL THIS, WHY HASN’T HE BEEN REGRESSED AND IS HE THE THIRD MAN THE N.W.O WAS TALKING ABOUT?!

Edited by XaviYEAH! Woods